[WTB] IBM 6112884 "Pingmaster"

User avatar
Cerv

17 Feb 2019, 19:41

Hi there.

Despite all the replies, there has been no sale so far.
Currently looking for an IBM 6112884 "Pingmaster" (Japanese lettering).
Not necessary, but will love you 4ever if it's already converted.

Thank you.
Last edited by Cerv on 18 Feb 2019, 22:57, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Feb 2019, 19:44

It's not called "Pingmaster" BTW.

User avatar
Cerv

17 Feb 2019, 20:01

seebart wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 19:44
It's not called "Pingmaster" BTW.
Fixed. Thanks.

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Feb 2019, 20:03

Good luck with your sale !

User avatar
Myoth

17 Feb 2019, 20:06

seebart wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 19:44
It's not called "Pingmaster" BTW.
I wonder which of the two names people will recognize the keyboard he's talking about ...

User avatar
zrrion

17 Feb 2019, 20:23

I only hear it referred to as the pingmaster and I think I would recognize the number only if it was next to the "name"

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Feb 2019, 21:14

It's too "negative" that's all.

User avatar
Myoth

17 Feb 2019, 21:20

how is it negative, it's just a surname given to a board that pings, this is nothing more than a fact

User avatar
snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

17 Feb 2019, 21:25

Petition to rename this little guy as the PingMini

Image

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Feb 2019, 21:27

snacksthecat wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 21:25
Petition to rename this little guy as the PingMini
Sounds too "gay" for that great KB... :lol:

User avatar
zrrion

17 Feb 2019, 21:28

Well its either pingmini or pingotter, take your pick

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Feb 2019, 21:42

zrrion wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 21:28
Well its either pingmini or pingotter, take your pick
:o :lol: OK just stick with the old name then.

User avatar
Myoth

17 Feb 2019, 21:47

snacksthecat wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 21:25
Petition to rename this little guy as the PingMini

Image
it should be called pingsaver !

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

17 Feb 2019, 22:03

Any name without "ping" in it!

samuelcable

17 Feb 2019, 22:25

Myoth wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 20:06
seebart wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 19:44
It's not called "Pingmaster" BTW.
I wonder which of the two names people will recognize the keyboard he's talking about ...
Clearly the random string of numbers is more understandable

User avatar
Laser
emacs -nw

17 Feb 2019, 23:28

seebart wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 22:03
Any name without "ping" in it!
Dingmaster? :P

User avatar
Cerv

18 Feb 2019, 03:49

I came here to buy, not to discuss keyboard names and nicknames :(

mcmaxmcmc

18 Feb 2019, 04:14

Myoth wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 21:47
snacksthecat wrote:
17 Feb 2019, 21:25
Petition to rename this little guy as the PingMini

Image
it should be called pingsaver !
Pingsaver's already taken though.

Good luck finding the Pingmaster btw! I have one but I don't wanna sell it.

User avatar
Cerv

18 Feb 2019, 11:08

I have one but I don't wanna sell it.
:cry:

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Feb 2019, 20:53

Me too. ;)

Anakey

18 Feb 2019, 21:01

sadly i think that buying from US is probably going to turn out cheaper then prices you would pay from anywhare in the EU mine should be here in the next couple if weeks

User avatar
seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Feb 2019, 21:06

I dont remember what I paid for mine years ago but it was worth it. Good luck!

User avatar
Cerv

18 Feb 2019, 23:03

seebart wrote:
18 Feb 2019, 20:53
Me too. ;)
:roll:

Post Reply

Return to “Want to buy”