[WTB] IBM F107

Wiggles

29 Jun 2020, 18:19

Hi folks,

Looking for a Model F 107 in a decent condition. I'm aware of its weight and dimensions, and I'm prepared to handle the shipping cost.
This is probably a long-term offer, so feel free to PM me as long as don't see any updates regarding its actuality.

Cheers :)

Weezer

29 Jun 2020, 19:13

Wiggles wrote:
Hi folks,

Looking for a Model F 107 in a decent condition. I'm aware of its weight and dimensions, and I'm prepared to handle the shipping cost.
This is probably a long-term offer, so feel free to PM me as long as don't see any updates regarding its actuality.

I'd message Orihalcon. I think he's the only known source for these boards. If he's still willing to sell, it'll cost you a pretty penny, so be prepared. I have one of them that I got from him which I use as my daily driver at work and I couldn't recommend it more though :) It's my favorite keyboard over the F122.

Wiggles

29 Jun 2020, 20:03

Weezer wrote:
29 Jun 2020, 19:13
Wiggles wrote:
Hi folks,

I'd message Orihalcon. I think he's the only known source for these boards. If he's still willing to sell, it'll cost you a pretty penny, so be prepared. I have one of them that I got from him which I use as my daily driver at work and I couldn't recommend it more though :) It's my favorite keyboard over the F122.

Hey hey!
Thanks for the tip! :) I'm gonna give it a try. I remember he had one about half year ago or so, but I wasn't quick enough to grab it.
I feel the same about this keyboard as you ;) If only you have a spare to sell me :D Just kiddin'

Return to “Want to buy”