[WTB] ANY KEYBOARD WITH SKCM WHITE/BLUE/MONTEREY BLUE ALPS/SMK

Kotyoh

25 Sep 2020, 04:17

After a horrible experience on eBay, I've been seeking to find a clicky Alps board. I'm looking for either of the following:
Alps SKCM Whites
Alps SKCM Blues
Monterey Blue Alps/SMK

I may or may not be asking for too much, but I just want the condition of the switches to be great, perfect working order, and the layout preferably ANSI, either WKL or not works. Either PS/2, DIN, or USB is accepted.

Just reply and show me what you have and maybe we can arrange something.

VelonicV

26 Sep 2020, 00:04

Kotyoh wrote:
After a horrible experience on eBay, I've been seeking to find a clicky Alps board. I'm looking for either of the following:
Alps SKCM Whites
Alps SKCM Blues
Monterey Blue Alps/SMK

I may or may not be asking for too much, but I just want the condition of the switches to be great, perfect working order, and the layout preferably ANSI, either WKL or not works. Either PS/2, DIN, or USB is accepted.

Got a NOS SKCM White board if you're interested:
Spoiler:

Kotyoh

26 Sep 2020, 04:44

VelonicV wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 00:04
Kotyoh wrote:
Alps SKCM Whites
Alps SKCM Blues
Monterey Blue Alps/SMK

Got a NOS SKCM White board if you're interested:
Spoiler:
Sorry, I should have also noted how I didn't really like the split layout.

adamcobabe

26 Sep 2020, 19:46

I've got a Focus FK-2001 with white Alps in good condition that I'll be selling. It's one of the better layouts for a vintage Alps board in my opinion. Can take some pictures if you're interested.

Kotyoh

26 Sep 2020, 22:51

adamcobabe wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 19:46
I've got a Focus FK-2001 with white Alps in good condition that I'll be selling. It's one of the better layouts for a vintage Alps board in my opinion. Can take some pictures if you're interested.
Hey, could I see some pictures of it? Both front and back preferably. How great is the condition specifically?

Return to “Want to buy”