[WTB] Vintage blacks, OG G81-3100SAV dye-sub for a high price

AiDeShenChen

26 Sep 2020, 08:43

WTB some good condition vintage blacks and OG SAV dye-sub for a really high price.

Rayndalf

28 Sep 2020, 11:41

I have a Commodore Board (G80-499) with some West German vintage blacks. I can clean them with an ultrasonic cleaner, and ship them disassembled and ready to lube. I could try lubing them, but I don't think I have the right lube right now.

mcmaxmcmc

29 Sep 2020, 11:00

Rayndalf wrote:
I have a Commodore Board (G80-499) with some West German vintage blacks. I can clean them with an ultrasonic cleaner, and ship them disassembled and ready to lube. I could try lubing them, but I don't think I have the right lube right now.
If you don't want to keep the rest, I'm certainly interested in the caps :) (I'll take the case too while I'm at it.)

Rayndalf

29 Sep 2020, 16:04

mcmaxmcmc wrote:
Rayndalf wrote:
If you don't want to keep the rest, I'm certainly interested in the caps :) (I'll take the case too while I'm at it.)
I was gonna find some Durock meme switches to shove inside and annoy them kids with. I also have a space invader version of the same board if you're interested.

mcmaxmcmc

30 Sep 2020, 02:55

Rayndalf wrote:
29 Sep 2020, 16:04
mcmaxmcmc wrote:
Rayndalf wrote:
I was gonna find some Durock meme switches to shove inside and annoy them kids with. I also have a space invader version of the same board if you're interested.
Ah, darn. I'm only really interested in the Cherry version tbh, just wanna have a Cherry Commodore board. Thanks for letting me know though. :)

elecplus

14 Oct 2020, 20:00

https://elecshopper.com/en/desktop-keyb ... board.html
I have 3 Dell AT101 keyboards left, but shipping to Germany might get expensive! I am in TX.

Return to “Want to buy”