[WTB] Unicomp Mini M

idollar
i$

10 Dec 2021, 19:53

Hi,

I would like to get one of these from Europe

https://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/MINI_M

The idea is to play with it, I mean, to have a unit that could be use to prototype a FMINIM (FSSK like)

Does anyone has one for sale or knows where to source it in Europe ?

Thanks in advance

i$
Attachments
BW&G M_M_2.jpg
BW&G M_M_2.jpg (321.87 KiB) Viewed 3015 times

Muirium
µ

10 Dec 2021, 20:01

Refresh my Model MF memory, if you would kindly sir. Does an MF retrofit the M barrel plate for F flipper use or do we make new plates?

Because if the latter: we can also fix that unfortunate bottom row while unleashing our capacitative rebirth and metaMorFosis. ;)

I’d quite like custom layout options myself. Just what I asked for (and won) in Ellipses’s redo: split HHKB style right Shift and a split Backspace for HHKB style completeness would be highly appreciated too. 8-)
Spoiler:

idollar
i$

11 Dec 2021, 09:51

Muirium wrote:
Refresh my Model MF memory, if you would kindly sir. Does an MF retrofit the M barrel plate for F flipper use or do we make new plates?
I need to take a look, but if I am correct, we shall create a new PCB compatible with the Mini M, the SSK. I believe that we just need to relocate some pads (marked in blue in the following) and add the one in the space bar (red in the picture)
BW&G M_M_2.jpg
BW&G M_M_2.jpg (383.82 KiB) Viewed 2944 times
In theory, it should also be expandable to add the useless numblock (ibm + unicom):)

idollar
i$

11 Dec 2021, 10:00

Muirium wrote:
... metaMorFosis ...
I like the "metaMorFosis". We have a name/title for this M->F session :)

Muirium
µ

11 Dec 2021, 10:59

idollar wrote:
11 Dec 2021, 10:00
Muirium wrote:
... metaMorFosis ...
I like the "metaMorFosis". We have a name/title for this M->F session :)
And who shall be MeFistopheles? :D

Return to “Want to buy”