[WTB] SCKM Alps Orange Switches

NiceHiss

16 Dec 2021, 12:50

Hi,

Looking to buy 90+ SKCM Oranges in >8/10 condition.

I am in the US

Wazrach

16 Dec 2021, 14:15

To any potential sellers - beware. Noticed a few brand new accounts in the Marketplace, with only one post each and similar names. Could be spam.

Muirium
µ

16 Dec 2021, 14:22

Definitely possible, the way spam's showing up disguised at the moment.

To potential newbs: talk with us a bit. Spammers just copypasta.

NiceHiss

16 Dec 2021, 15:05

Fair point to be concerned.

I’m very active on GH, Reddit mechmarket, and discord. Have not had any luck finding ALPS switches through those avenues and was told to try here.

Muirium
µ

16 Dec 2021, 15:24

Sounds like an authentic human to me. :D

I don't have any boards with them myself, sold my AEK I, but harvesting them from a keyboard yourself is your likeliest option.

hellothere

16 Dec 2021, 16:40

I think I have two AEK IIs that I swapped with oranges and at least one Apple Standard Keyboard with oranges.

I wouldn't part mine out, but if you're interested in buying an entire keyboard. I can give you more details on the ones I have, too.

NiceHiss

20 Dec 2021, 02:45

Unfortunately given current limitations in time and living quarters, I don't have the ability to buy whole boards and desolder them, so I'm hoping I can buy the loose switches off someone. I understand this comes at a premium, which I'm willing to pay.

KeebMeUp

20 Dec 2021, 18:14

headphone_jack

21 Dec 2021, 04:55

NiceHiss wrote:
20 Dec 2021, 02:45
Unfortunately given current limitations in time and living quarters, I don't have the ability to buy whole boards and desolder them, so I'm hoping I can buy the loose switches off someone. I understand this comes at a premium, which I'm willing to pay.
PM

Return to “Want to buy”