如果很多人不了解我 你们可以稍微带说一下 我是中国的yab8433408

在中国 他们都叫我龙哥或者龙儿 我喜欢搜集樱桃MX轴体 以及樱桃的老键盘

至于NCR 不管是深灰色的键盘外壳 还是他那热升华键帽 我都很喜欢

可惜我只拥有灰色的外壳 樱桃的热升华键帽我只拥有数字区域 可惜~~~

至于RGB键帽 我暂时没有能够拥有一套 不论是二色成型 还是热升华的

但我的一位最好要的韩国朋友 他答应送我一套热升华的RGB 我非常高兴

我也试图寻找到CHERRY原厂的RGB 但是他太难寻找 并且太贵了~~~
Translation/翻译:
No problem, feel free to use my pictures. (Litster: looks like DragonBro can read Ripster's reply!)

If a lot of you don't understand me, you can describe me a little bit. I am yab8433408 from China. In China, people call me Dragon Brother or Dragonn Child. I love to collect Cherry's MX switches and vintage Cherry keyboards. For NCR, it doesn't matter whether it is dark grey keyboard case or dye sub keycaps, I love them both.

Unfortunately I only have grey color keyboard case(s). And for Cherry dye sub keycaps, I only have the keycaps for the tenkey section, very unfortunate.

As for RBG keycaps, I can't afford a set at the time, whether it is double shot or dye sub.

But I have a very good friend in (South)Korea, he promised to give me a set of dye sub RGB keycaps. I have very excited about that.

I have tried to search for geninue Cherry RGB keycaps, but it is too hard to find, and also very expensive.

Litster: That's a lot of English characters for a few Chinese characters! :-)

yab8433408

20 Jan 2012, 06:21

litster wrote:
yab8433408 wrote:没有关系 我的图片你们可以随便用

如果很多人不了解我 你们可以稍微带说一下 我是中国的yab8433408

在中国 他们都叫我龙哥或者龙儿 我喜欢搜集樱桃MX轴体 以及樱桃的老键盘

至于NCR 不管是深灰色的键盘外壳 还是他那热升华键帽 我都很喜欢

可惜我只拥有灰色的外壳 樱桃的热升华键帽我只拥有数字区域 可惜~~~

至于RGB键帽 我暂时没有能够拥有一套 不论是二色成型 还是热升华的

但我的一位最好要的韩国朋友 他答应送我一套热升华的RGB 我非常高兴

我也试图寻找到CHERRY原厂的RGB 但是他太难寻找 并且太贵了~~~
Translation/翻译:
No problem, feel free to use my pictures. (Litster: looks like DragonBro can read Ripster's reply!)

If a lot of you don't understand me, you can describe me a little bit. I am yab8433408 from China. In China, people call me Dragon Brother or Dragonn Child. I love to collect Cherry's MX switches and vintage Cherry keyboards. For NCR, it doesn't matter whether it is dark grey keyboard case or dye sub keycaps, I love them both.

Unfortunately I only have grey color keyboard case(s). And for Cherry dye sub keycaps, I only have the keycaps for the tenkey section, very unfortunate.

As for RBG keycaps, I can't afford a set at the time, whether it is double shot or dye sub.

But I have a very good friend in (South)Korea, he promised to give me a set of dye sub RGB keycaps. I have very excited about that.

I have tried to search for geninue Cherry RGB keycaps, but it is too hard to find, and also very expensive.

Litster: That's a lot of English characters for a few Chinese characters! :-)

太感谢了~~~~

您会中文!? 您是那个国家的人呢!?

有没有QQ呢 哈哈~~~

litster

20 Jan 2012, 07:08

yab8433408 wrote:太感谢了~~~~

您会中文!? 您是那个国家的人呢!?

有没有QQ呢 哈哈~~~
不客气。我会讲广东话。 我的中文写作并不好, 但我可以看懂中文。 我使用 bing 翻译来帮助我。我现在住在美国。 QQ 是什么?

希望你能经常来这里。 如果您需要帮助翻译中文成英语,我可以帮助你.

You are welcome. I can speak Cantonese. My written Chinese is not so good. but I can read. I use Bing Translator to help me. I live in the USA now. What is QQ?

Hope you can come here often. If you need help to translate Chinese to English, I can help you.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

20 Jan 2012, 07:49

heliar wrote:he is also looking for the RGB set for G80/81-3000 line, if you have one, let him know.

http://www.otd.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_tabl ... 638&page=5
Irony at its best :(

About two years ago I got this giant pile from TaoBao for a bit less than $5:

cactux

20 Jan 2012, 07:52

[Account and posts deleted on request]

sixty
Gasbag Guru

20 Jan 2012, 08:05

None, all traded years ago.

cactux

20 Jan 2012, 08:11

yab8433408

20 Jan 2012, 08:32

sixty wrote:
heliar wrote:he is also looking for the RGB set for G80/81-3000 line, if you have one, let him know.

http://www.otd.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_tabl ... 638&page=5
Irony at its best :(

About two years ago I got this giant pile from TaoBao for a bit less than $5:

确实是这样的 2年前 淘宝上有很多RGB

其中 热升华要多于二色成型

可惜在中国 由于101型键盘不被大家所关注

而RGB可以用的地方不多 所以一直没有太多被购买

淘宝上的RGB就这样流到了国外……

litster

20 Jan 2012, 08:51

yab8433408 wrote:确实是这样的 2年前 淘宝上有很多RGB

其中 热升华要多于二色成型

可惜在中国 由于101型键盘不被大家所关注

而RGB可以用的地方不多 所以一直没有太多被购买

淘宝上的RGB就这样流到了国外……
More translation :-). Let me know if this is not necessary :D I couldn't understand machine translation from Bing and Google.

It is true that 2 years ago there were a lot of RGB keycaps on taobao. There were more dye sub keycaps available than double shots. Unfortunately 101 layout keyboards were not getting any attention in China. And There are not many other places (keyboards) you can install these RGB keycaps to, so not very many had been purchased. RGB keys on Taobao were than sold to outside of China.

litster

20 Jan 2012, 09:18

DragonBro, these RGB dye sub keycaps are from Desko keyboards used at Delta airline's counters at airports all over the US, and maybe Delta counters all over the world. I guess when they broke, they were replaced and the broken ones were sent to China to recycle, and maybe that is how they got to taobao, and then got sold back to Europe and the USA.

龙哥, 这些RGB热升华键帽是来自美国内三角洲航空公司机场登记柜台上的Desko键盘。 可能这些Desko键盘也用于美国以外的三角洲航空公司机场登记柜台。 当它们失灵后被送往中国再循环, 可能这样RGB到达淘宝上.

This one took me a long time to translate...
这一段我花了很长时间翻译...

:D

yab8433408

20 Jan 2012, 09:25

litster wrote:DragonBro, these RGB dye sub keycaps are from Desko keyboards used at Delta airline's counters at airports all over the US, and maybe Delta counters all over the world. I guess when they broke, they were replaced and the broken ones were sent to China to recycle, and maybe that is how they got to taobao, and then got sold back to Europe and the USA.

龙哥, 这些RGB热升华键帽是来自美国内三角洲航空公司机场登记柜台上的Desko键盘。 可能这些Desko键盘也用于美国以外的三角洲航空公司机场登记柜台。 当它们失灵后被送往中国再循环, 可能这样RGB到达淘宝上.

这一段我花了很长时间翻译...

恩 再次对您表示感谢 litster 不知道有邮箱或者是什么实时聊天工具能够与您保持联系

关于热升华RGB 有一位马来西亚的键友最近几天跟我提过这个事情

这把键盘我也看到了原本的摸样 我也看到过 感觉他就是G81-3000被Desko公司自己修改的

而我大胆的估计 这种热升华的RGB 在淘宝上出现了 最多不超过20套 我很后悔没有买到他们

而二色成型的RGB 我不知道他出自什么型号的键盘上 希望各位能够给我解答一下

我的韩国朋友已经吧RGB 通过最快的快递发给我了 我好像更快的拥有他们~~~~

马上就是中国的农历春节了 貌似很多亚洲国家都过春节

我在这祝愿各位键友 新年快乐 万事如意 龙年大吉~~~

RiGS

20 Jan 2012, 10:11

sixty wrote:None, all traded years ago.
Now I have an idea what have happaned with all those partial sets without the Control and Alt keys. :lol:

attarian

20 Jan 2012, 12:31

yab8433408 wrote:饿 我凌乱了……

其实我完全不懂除了中文以外 所有的语言……

谷歌翻译以后 更加是看不懂……
难道你不懂体语O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

ripster

20 Jan 2012, 16:39

I think it's time for Deskthority.net to open up a Chinese subforum.

mintberryminuscrunch

20 Jan 2012, 18:21

I'm against more subforums, many ppl won't post in the English main if they can write in their native language..

kaiserreich

20 Jan 2012, 18:25

yab8433408 wrote:
litster wrote:DragonBro, these RGB dye sub keycaps are from Desko keyboards used at Delta airline's counters at airports all over the US, and maybe Delta counters all over the world. I guess when they broke, they were replaced and the broken ones were sent to China to recycle, and maybe that is how they got to taobao, and then got sold back to Europe and the USA.

这一段我花了很长时间翻译...

恩 再次对您表示感谢 litster 不知道有邮箱或者是什么实时聊天工具能够与您保持联系

你的运气真好, 这么容易就弄到RGB了。看来Biniaris 的, 你不要了?
对于灰轴/青色轴的事儿,你和litster 谈一下,GEEKHACK 的 特制键盘是他管理的。

Translation:
Your luck is very good. It's so easy for you to obtain the Cherry RGB keycaps. Looks like you are not getting them from Biniaris?
About the Cherry MX Grey and Green switches, please discuss with litster about it. He is the one coordinating the Custom keyboard at geekhack.

@Litster,
QQ is a Chinese IM program. It comes in English version, and the User Interface is pretty decent.

litster

20 Jan 2012, 18:43

yab8433408 wrote:恩 再次对您表示感谢 litster 不知道有邮箱或者是什么实时聊天工具能够与您保持联系

Hehe, I went to bed and didn't translate this.
Thank you lister, if you have email or use other instant messaging software, we can keep in touch.

About the RGB dye sub, another keyboard fan from Malaysia told me about they are from Desko keyboards recently. I have seen these keyboards' pictures. They look like they are G81-3000 but customized by Desko.

I estiamte there were no more than 20 sets of RGB dye sub keys on taobao. I really regret that I didn't buy them.

For the double shot RGB, I don't know which keyboard model they come from, does anyone know?

My friend in Korea has already sent a set of RGB keys to me via express mail. Looks like I will own a set very soon.

Chinese New Year is coming up in a few day. A lot of other Aisan countries also celebrate Chinese New Year. To every keyboard fan, Happy New Year, best wishes, best of luck in the Year of the Dragon!
I can do Chinese->English translation much, much faster than the other way.

我的中文->英语翻译比英语->中文翻译快得多。

Minskleip

21 Jan 2012, 00:00

What would the honey badger do?

cactux

21 Jan 2012, 02:39

webwit
Wild Duck

21 Jan 2012, 11:25

imsto

29 Jan 2012, 05:50

Happy new year guys.

imsto

29 Jan 2012, 05:53

seems should check taobao once a week for new stuff...

imsto

29 Jan 2012, 05:54

小龙哥下次我来帮你翻译啊

litster

29 Jan 2012, 06:23

imsto wrote:小龙哥下次我来帮你翻译啊
That wouuld be awesome! We need you both to post here more often!

Return to “Gallery”