My new keyboards

nullpunkt

12 Jul 2012, 12:44

I love them both :0

modulor

13 Jul 2012, 22:07

Good choices! I just got a Poker myself...how do you like the OP-1?

hasu

14 Jul 2012, 12:09

chording keyboard with audio feedback? nice.

nathanscribe

14 Jul 2012, 14:44

The OP-1's smaller than I expected. Not my cup of tea, but it looks like fun. I'm waiting to see what Korg do with the Monotron/tribe line next...

nullpunkt

14 Jul 2012, 15:48

modulor wrote:Good choices! I just got a Poker myself...how do you like the OP-1?
It is ... searching for words ... everything seems possible with this thing!!! Plus you can make it quick and easy. Very intuitive, everythings snappy and very good keys/encoders (the keys feel similar to apple laptop keys, certainly better than the usual synth buttons). It's heavy, massive almost. Long battery life, I've tested it by leaving the radio on with 3 FX (EQ, Punch and Drive): it lasted 19h. It never get's hot. Sampling from radio or via the mic is done in a sec and you can instantly play the sample on the keyboard. The new OS adds a ChopLifter game (launchable via secret (but easy to find) key-combo), a new Drum Synth, MIDI sync and MIDI controllable "LFO's" as well (you can use your DAW or hardware sequencer to modulate the synth/envelope/fx params via those). And there is more to come in future OS releases! Happy. :)

IvanIvanovich

15 Jul 2012, 01:01

That OP-1 looked interesting so I looked it up, and was really surprised by the price tag. It looks like it has a lot of great features and made well, but damn. I will just stick to my ensoniq esq1 and ghetto midi to usb thing and pile of softwares I think.

MoarMAtt

15 Jul 2012, 19:43

OP-1 Looks great. Wish i had the moola to spend on it.

Return to “Gallery”