G80-3000 "Shenmo" Limited Edition

sixty
Gasbag Guru

24 Sep 2011, 17:56

Well, that obscure board arrived.

The box and packaging is actually really well made. It feels very high quality, much more so than the generic Cherry cardboard box.

Some slight scuff marks :(

Print Detail

It should also be mentioned that I am very much impressed by the new generation of Cherry POM keys (similar to those on the ricercar SPOS). The contrast is now almost as good as with double-shots. I was almost fooled and thought they were double shots. Good job, Cherry Asia.

And also, boobs.

guilleguillaume

24 Sep 2011, 19:01

I like it.

The contrast in the keycaps is great, I thought they were doubleshots.

webwit
Wild Duck

25 Sep 2011, 00:21

Gotta hate the scuff marks. And they should have printed the babe on the keyboard instead. That bra is impossible.

Findecanor

25 Sep 2011, 01:47

What bra? I thought she was wearing masking tape.

ripster

25 Sep 2011, 02:08

Good contrast lasers and boobs! Damn, I'll have to stop calling them Chinese Clones.

BTW that mousepad avatar's boobs are defying some of Newton's laws. First Einstein speed of light barrier being proven wrong then this!

webwit
Wild Duck

25 Sep 2011, 02:19

I think, between the two, the CERN scientists picked the wrong research subject.

cactux

25 Sep 2011, 04:49

[Account and posts deleted on request]

JBert

25 Sep 2011, 09:05

IIRC, it uses all blacks and should have 6KRO. I don't see any diodes in the LED holders though...

Matuka

25 Sep 2011, 16:35

Nice keyboard there. :o
Wouldn't mind one myself! :D

ripster

25 Sep 2011, 20:51

<test> I had to look up Shen Mo. In America we only have Keb Mo.

I would have preferred the mousepad avatar on my keyboard. Less Viking Goth going on there.

Am I wrong?

Return to “Gallery”