16 Aug 2016, 16:25

Enjoy!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

16 Aug 2016, 16:30

omnomnomnomn

cookie

16 Aug 2016, 16:31

Ohh god ohh god ohh god, when, how, why and how much?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

16 Aug 2016, 16:35

cookie wrote: Ohh god ohh god ohh god, when, how, why and how much?
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/topre-pbt- ... guest_open

cookie

16 Aug 2016, 16:57

Drop has endet.... what the hell?!?!?!

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

16 Aug 2016, 17:07

I like that orange BTW matt3o.
Last edited by seebart on 16 Aug 2016, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Aug 2016, 17:30

I have a bunch of pre-production in my hands, but I have to check color accuracy

cookie

16 Aug 2016, 18:07

How did this drop end, this post is brand new and fresh and I had no chance to do something... just why? I feel helpless, you've betrayed me!

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

16 Aug 2016, 18:14

Pre-production cookie! Calm TF down. :maverick:

cookie

16 Aug 2016, 18:33

matt3o
-[°_°]-

16 Aug 2016, 18:47

I must say I'm in love with the green one :)

Khers

16 Aug 2016, 18:51

They look great! Almost makes me regret I only got blacks and whites this time around...

zslane

16 Aug 2016, 19:17

Still no (UK Hi-Pro) beige or brown. Feh.

Mr.Bean

17 Aug 2016, 22:19

How about 10th anniversary grey?

cookie

18 Aug 2016, 15:40

So did I miss this or not!?!?!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

18 Aug 2016, 15:41

cookie wrote: So did I miss this or not!?!?!
Sorry bro ... completely. Shipping is happening soon and matt3o is just doing final QC on the results.

cookie

18 Aug 2016, 15:45

We are not Friends anymore!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

18 Aug 2016, 15:52

Well ... I wish I had some extras but I only got one of each color. Ordered both greys twice though ... ?

romevi

18 Aug 2016, 20:13

cookie wrote: We are not Friends anymore!
You must've been MIA for a while. Weren't these on Massdrop for, like, three or so weeks?

cookie

18 Aug 2016, 20:29

romevi wrote:
cookie wrote: We are not Friends anymore!
You must've been MIA for a while. Weren't these on Massdrop for, like, three or so weeks?
Yes I was actually, had to do a messy GB and some work related Issues. I am not actually mad, was just joking a little bit. But I have to admit that I am really tempted to one of the green and orange.

I really like the Spacebars from the last Drop.

Good guy Seebart already offered me his! Have to thank him later :)

Next thing for me is painting my HHKB Pro1 (again) and do some custom cable sleeving!

Maybe Matt3o has some production samples left? Color accuracy doesn't matter that much. I don't have any matching caps.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

19 Aug 2016, 09:29

yeah I have a couple good enough samples, they are a little warped maybe but can be easily fixed. I'll check it for ya

scottc

19 Aug 2016, 09:32

Sorry for jumping on this in a non-sale thread too, but could I maybe please get a sample too? Feel free to shoot me down. :D

Topre Enthusiast

19 Aug 2016, 09:37

I kinda wish I didn't ditch my green keycap set now...
I ordered a green and orange anyway just so I have every Topre PBT spacebar 8-)

cookie

19 Aug 2016, 09:48

matt3o wrote: yeah I have a couple good enough samples, they are a little warped maybe but can be easily fixed. I'll check it for ya
Thank you very much, a little wrap is no problem for me though.
Can you PM me or shall I get in touch with you?

Khers

18 Oct 2016, 21:09

Erm, I just got a few spacebars from the most recent sale at massdrop and fuck me what a mess they are. I ordered six bars and exactly zero out of those are straight. I get sea sickness just from looking at them. I was very happy with the ones I received in the first round, so I do wonder what the hell happened between the two rounds. And massdrop, what were you thinking shipping these out? Did you think we wouldn't notice? Needless to say, I've asked for a full refund.

zslane

18 Oct 2016, 21:24

Who is manufacturing them?

Topre Enthusiast

19 Oct 2016, 03:43

Khers wrote: Erm, I just got a few spacebars from the most recent sale at massdrop and fuck me what a mess they are. I ordered six bars and exactly zero out of those are straight. I get sea sickness just from looking at them. I was very happy with the ones I received in the first round, so I do wonder what the hell happened between the two rounds. And massdrop, what were you thinking shipping these out? Did you think we wouldn't notice? Needless to say, I've asked for a full refund.
:o fug...
gonna need to see pics, man.

Khers

19 Oct 2016, 07:57

On my way to work atm, but I can fix that in the evening. Anyway, all is well, MD has issued a full refund based on the pics I provided and acknowledge that there is a severe issue with the quality of the latest batch. Probably going to be a costly one for them, but kudos for doing the right thing.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

19 Oct 2016, 08:25

I keep hearing these stories and I know I will pay customs when I get mine - even though they haven't been shipped yet!
But I still try to convince myself that's a good sign and maybe I will get some better ones ... ?

Guess I will have to find out. And the customs charges are probably my loss when Massdrop refunds me - they will not refund customs charges.

adhoc

19 Oct 2016, 08:34

Khers wrote: Erm, I just got a few spacebars from the most recent sale at massdrop and fuck me what a mess they are. I ordered six bars and exactly zero out of those are straight. I get sea sickness just from looking at them. I was very happy with the ones I received in the first round, so I do wonder what the hell happened between the two rounds. And massdrop, what were you thinking shipping these out? Did you think we wouldn't notice? Needless to say, I've asked for a full refund.
May I ask what is the surface like? Is it really smooth like ABS or is it still grainy like stock PBT caps?

When I read they made the surface smooth that was a real turn off for me tbh.

Return to “Gallery”