Goodies from China

Ail

12 Jan 2017, 14:44

g80-5000 only $728.00USD!
Just a word of advice on high profile vintage items, always contact the seller first and ask for pictures of the exact board they have in stock. I had a Peacock lined up and made the purchase, thankfully I saw the pictures before Superbuy confirmed my order because while it was a Peacock, it wasn't the one with the big logo I wanted and was significantly yellowed. They will often also tell you the item is "not good, not bad" which means untested.

Ail

12 Jan 2017, 14:48

Mr.Nobody wrote: That F AT is out of stock, If my memory is right, many links are dad links in fact,really maddening, in fact Taobao prohibits listing items without actually having stocks, but it's a loose rule.
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. I have a few more listings for Model F ATs at home in my notepad collection, I will have to ask the sellers. I bought an off-brand DolchPAC that was out of stock, they removed the listing (It's a page that just says the "baby((product))" has temporarily left the shelf.) and then when they informed Superbuy it was not in stock, they returned the listing back to normal. :lol: if it is out of stock why wouldn't they just leave the out of stock page? :?:

Ail

12 Jan 2017, 14:52

Here's something you don't see every day g80-0832H:
Pretty awesome! Very pricey though. Another thing to note is sometimes the sellers list items with absurd prices which are actually not for sale and only for show. For instance I contacted a seller about a set of OG dye-sub Peacock caps listed for 9999RMB, I offered $250, but he said it was a part of his collection and not for sale. Understandably so.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

12 Jan 2017, 14:58

It this all you can show us Ail? Come on...that's it? That' all? How about ten more posts in 90 seconds? I'm challenging you now...show me!

Mr.Nobody

12 Jan 2017, 15:00

Wodan wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: So let's wait for Chyros' opinion.The layout of #61 is a kick in the nuts,I hope this joke won't hurt anybody's feeling.
Oh no that's a really awesome joke ... how do you come up with these gems?!

A kick in the nuts ... OMG I'm cracking up! hahaha you get it? Cracking up like a nut that gets kicked!

You should do stand-up comedy in Kazakhstan, that's how funny you are!
If you think I am boring, annoying and offensive, then why keep coming back?
If you don't mind pissing yourself off to crack me up,why should I mind?
If this is the way you choose to enrich our lives and entertain us, then just keep on doing it.I cherish foes as much as I cherish friends.

seebart

12 Jan 2017, 15:06

I'm waiting for more posts Ail...

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Jan 2017, 15:07

Ail wrote: Here's something you don't see every day g80-0832H:

https://world.taobao.com/item/168058741 ... .31.dESYEG

Pretty awesome! Very pricey though. […]
Pricey? You bet!
I have the exact same and would sell it without much hesitation for half that price :lol:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

12 Jan 2017, 15:07

Mr.Nobody wrote: If you think I am boring, annoying and offensive, then why keep coming back?
If this is the way you choose to enrich our lives and entertain us, then just keep on doing it.I cherish foes as much as I cherish friends.
It must be a cultural/language problem that you don't realize what a clown you are making of yourself.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

12 Jan 2017, 15:12

Wodan wrote:
Mr.Nobody wrote: If you think I am boring, annoying and offensive, then why keep coming back?
It must be a cultural/language problem that you don't realize what a clown you are making of yourself.
I don't think it is a cultural/language problem,
but rather that he is just dumb.
He obviously believes he is impressing us :lol:

Mr.Nobody

12 Jan 2017, 15:12

seebart wrote: It this all you can show us Ail? Come on...that's it? That' all? How about ten more posts in 90 seconds? I'm challenging you now...show me!
Ail said he has a lot in his notepad,so I think we need to wait more than 90 seconds. I'm really glad he joins in, for I am mainly focusing on buckling springs and subliminally ignore Cherry keyboards, I know little about Cherry anyway...Ail suppliments this thread greatly.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jan 2017, 15:14

@KBDFR and wodan,

So it takes two of you to deal with me, I am really flattered. Fool and clown... what a team.

seebart

12 Jan 2017, 15:19

I'd like to see more posts of both you Mr.Nobody and Ail at the exact same time. Why wait?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

12 Jan 2017, 15:20

Mr.Nobody wrote: @KBDFR and wodan,
So it takes two of you to deal with me, I am really flattered. Fool and clown... what a team.
You're doing an amazing job dealing with yourself ... it's just our job to keep you talking and the audience entertained ...

Ail

12 Jan 2017, 15:26

Okay, sorry for spamming. (Sorry if those were not sarcastic requests. I can keep them all to one post from now on.)

Mr.Nobody

12 Jan 2017, 15:30

@KBDFR and wodan,
You haven't answered my questions,what? too dumb to recognize the questioning mark or you need more men combine together to answer it? Again: If you think I am boring, annoying and offensive, then why keep coming back?

Impress me,surprise me, let's see what new tricks you guys have in your insult repertoire except for those middle school bully cliches...come on.

seebart

12 Jan 2017, 15:31

Ail wrote: Okay, sorry for spamming. (Sorry if those were not sarcastic requests. I can keep them all to one post from now on.)
That's the first sensible thing to come out of this thread, you got a PM from me BTW. This entire thread is not sarcastic, although I'm still not sure what it's purpose is.

Nuum

12 Jan 2017, 15:36

Mr.Nobody wrote: [...] If you think I am boring, annoying and offensive, then why keep coming back?
[...]
Because ignoring a problem, doesn't solve a problem... If the stuff you're posting would just go uncommented it would throw a very bad light on the site.
There are probably a lot more people offended and annoyed by you, they just don't think it's worth posting.

Mr.Nobody

12 Jan 2017, 15:46

Interesting, another one, I bet you guys have more friends considering the time you've been here, why so slow, how could 2 guys couldn't keep up with one guy, apparently you need more hands,I'd like to have a Germany team VS one man from China,but it's 11pm.over here I hope you guys can bring something creative tomorrow morning, of course I mean my morning.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

12 Jan 2017, 15:51

Mr.Nobody wrote: Interesting, another one, I bet you guys have more friends considering the time you've been here, why so slow, how could 2 guys couldn't keep up with one guy, apparently you need more hands,I'd like to have a Germany team VS one man from China,but it's 11pm.over here I hope you guys can bring something creative tomorrow morning, of course I mean my morning.
That's the sound of a troll fapping at the attention he's getting :lol:

Ail

12 Jan 2017, 16:01

seebart wrote:
Ail wrote: Okay, sorry for spamming. (Sorry if those were not sarcastic requests. I can keep them all to one post from now on.)
That's the first sensible thing to come out of this thread, you got a PM from me BTW. This entire thread is not sarcastic, although I'm still not sure what it's purpose is.
Me either I guess. I'm sure if people are really interested in using Taobao they can find stuff on their own volition. It's really not that difficult.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

12 Jan 2017, 16:04

Are there users here that are offering proxy services for these TaoBao offerings?

Most of these offers are very nice but not really cheap. Adding proxy/shipping costs, you have to be a real collector to go through the trouble of getting one of them.

Laser
emacs -nw

12 Jan 2017, 16:08

Well, the whole other stuff aside, I thought *that* was the real reason of this thread ... (see 1st post offer)

Nuum

12 Jan 2017, 16:13

Mr.Nobody wrote: Interesting, another one [...]
Nah, until now I was one of those who "just don't think it's worth posting". But as much as I like seeing the stuff you dig up from Taobao I dislike the shit you are posting besides it. So getting rid of either posting nice keyboards or posting shit would solve the dilemma of looking or not looking at this thread. Now after getting my thoughts about that out of the way I'll most probably continue to just not bother because I really dislike "the sound of a troll fapping at the attention he's getting". ;)
Last edited by Nuum on 12 Jan 2017, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

seebart

12 Jan 2017, 16:13

Nothing speaks against this thread, as everyone knows we do have a very prominent [External] Great/Interesting Finds thread in place.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

12 Jan 2017, 16:16

I would recommend starting this thread from scratch then, list the available items in the OP and update that accordingly instead of spreading it over 7 pages of on/offtopic discussion

Oh yeah and list the price with every item ...

matt3o
-[°_°]-

12 Jan 2017, 16:20

I'm going to do something that I hate to do and that I have never done before. Closing this.

Interesting finds can go in the relative thread. Proxy/resell/whatever offers can go in the marketplace.

Now behave.

Return to “Gallery”