qpad MK 80 MK 85

ajx

06 Jan 2012, 22:01

New mechanical keyboard from swedish guys, qpad, a well known brand gaming
blacklit, any popular cherry switch desired [limited offer], full nkro [over 18KRO on USB], ISO in any language [french, Scandinavian, spanish, italian...]

Which one look prettier according to you?

red LED or blue LED?

Brian8bit

07 Jan 2012, 02:23

Neither look pretty to me. Overall, or the backlight colours. If I had to choose, I would probably go with the blue because I prefer the blue switches over red on plate mounted boards.

demik

07 Jan 2012, 04:31

why do they always put a light on the spacebar? if you can't find the spacebar, you don't deserve to have a keyboard.

trax

07 Jan 2012, 11:41

This keyboard has been around for quite a while, this is just a re-brand.
QPAD should stick to the only thing they make themselves, mousepads.

Blue led, matches my mouse.

ajx

07 Jan 2012, 19:35

demik wrote:why do they always put a light on the spacebar? if you can't find the spacebar, you don't deserve to have a keyboard.
if they did that, people would still whine about of LED missing on spacebar
its for aesthetic, either blue or red lighting, it looks so much pretty

sixty
Gasbag Guru

10 Jan 2012, 17:28

The guys at QPAD sent me a sample today. It is actually more than a re-branded U9X. We have full n-key rollover over USB(!) as well as hardware programmable macro keys.

I will writing a full review later on.

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Jan 2012, 17:46

God it's ugly. Good to see macro keys though, hope it becomes more of a standard and not just for gaming keyboards. Full n-key sounds like trouble though. No one needs it except marketing, and prior implementations had their problems with Mac OS, crashing, bugs, etc.

ripster

11 Jan 2012, 17:07

Will be available at Monoprice soon.

I expect The Solutor will write at least a dozen glowing reviews there.

ajx

11 Jan 2012, 21:57

webwit wrote:God it's ugly. Good to see macro keys though, hope it becomes more of a standard and not just for gaming keyboards. Full n-key sounds like trouble though. No one needs it except marketing, and prior implementations had their problems with Mac OS, crashing, bugs, etc.
its NOT, i find it very aesthetic IMO
blacklit, any switch desired, full nkro over usb (even if i doubt its utility), ISO yes for european that makes a sense
i am sick of ANSI

webwit
Wild Duck

11 Jan 2012, 22:15

Nice try, Qpad product manager!

Return to “Gallery”