Majestouch Italian Red V2

mass

10 Mar 2011, 01:55

webwit wrote:In that case, being Guus Hiddink, I think I'll be ok.
In that case, you will be mostly welcomed everywhere in Korea. :mrgreen:
In Korean, you are called Hee Dong Gu

mass

10 Mar 2011, 02:11

sixty wrote: Thats an automated message from OTD. It says that due to the massive amounts of spam and trouble they had they are going to delete + ban all accounts with fake names.
That is Correct! ^^

The name "Kim SooHanMoo turtles and cranes(bird)...", is one of the name coming from a funny old story who had a longest name. Obviously Kim is a surname, soohanmoo meaning eternal life, turtles and cranes represent the longest living creature(not sure whether they are or not).. and funny enough, his name never ends... it goes on and on.

I guess OTD wants members to put their real name and details at profile section, so they can delete any ghost members.

ripster

10 Mar 2011, 02:28

The saying is "You can learn Hangul in a morning". At least that's what my kid did.

Terrible admins here - I flagged Webwit for saying grams instead of centinewtons and just got ignored.

J-Pop > K-Pop because it's always WEIRDER!

FINALLY Geddan hits Brazil
Peaked in the US last year, Japan two years ago
And the singer Hirose Kohmi thinks her Special Edition HHKB is KAWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Cyclonechuah

13 Mar 2011, 16:06

Hmm, never heard of scarlet acrylic palm rest, what's it made off ?

gorb

13 Mar 2011, 17:15

acrylic

Zandara

13 Mar 2011, 23:07

What a nice red keyboard! Erm, it is red switch with red layout?

Taeyoung

14 Mar 2011, 07:54

Zandara wrote:What a nice red keyboard! Erm, it is red switch with red layout?
No, it has Cherry MX brown switches but not red.
As far as I know, Filco's the first limited edition of red switches is Majestouch Linear R

And there are new products of Leopold which have also Cherry MX brown switches.
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold

Taeyoung

16 Mar 2011, 10:45

I've replaced most of dolch replica keycaps with thick double shot ones of G81-1822HQMUS.
That's because the thin dolch replica double shot keys provided a very light tactile feel with a little bit of crisp sound on my MX brown switches Majestouch.
I think they would match well with bule switches rather than brown.
And now, I feel much better tactile feel and more comfortable through the thick double-shot buttons. :D

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Mar 2011, 09:06

I totally agree with you. I was using Dolch Replica on Cherry MX White/Clear. The tactile point feels very low compared to the thicker Cherry keys.

Taeyoung

17 Mar 2011, 10:42

Yeah, the thin keys might be a good fit for Cherry MX blue.

mass

18 Mar 2011, 00:50

Well I like both touches.
I am currently enjoying Dolch Rep. on my MX Brown.
Used to have cherry double shots on them.
btw, my brown board is without a plate.

tehpassenger

18 Mar 2011, 23:33

Wow very nice look. I especially like the wristrest (don't know if that's the good word). The escape key isn't bad too :p

calavera

04 May 2011, 10:27

I just went through the entire thread and now I am more confused than ever. What is this thread about? What is this I don't even...

Return to “Gallery”