Majestouch Italian Red V2

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 04:02

keyboardlover wrote:What is your translation?
That there's far to many fucking weeaboos on this board. The ratio of keyboard fanaticism and SNSD fanboyism equates to the square root of 4chan. There's no other mathematical formula that can explain it.

xshnoopy

09 Mar 2011, 04:03

YURI <3

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 04:04

What's a weeaboo? Is that something the Queen does when she's out dogging?

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 04:13

I wouldn't know. I don't know the Queen. Though if I ever bump into her I'll remember to ask her what she thinks of westerners who have a ridiculous fascination with a mediocre girl group of averagely attractive Asians who can't sing and/or dance.

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 04:15

A bunch of us also have a ridiculous fascination with mechanical computer keyboards. They can't sing or dance either.

Well, except for Realforce.

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 04:25

A ridiculous fascination with keyboards is completely understandable. Choosing to listen to a group of talentless whores (And that's what they are, like any other talentless girl or boy group, because they're doing nothing but selling people the fantasy of maybe someday they might have a chance to fuck them) sing in a language you can't understand because in English their lyrics are "really dumb" is not understandable.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Mar 2011, 04:31

Heheh. There is little that can be denied there. Still like this production more than Lady Gaga though. All fine actors in any case, I'm sure.

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 04:37

I can see complaining about a political thread, or something like that. But seriously, K-Pop? The fact that you care enough to post complaining about us makes you WAY lamer than we are.

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 04:41

Dude. You listen to music for pre-teens because the average looking talentless Korean girls dancing and gyrating on the screen in front of you give you a bit of a stiffy. You don't even listen to the lyrics because by your own admission they're stupid and you don't speak Korean. They're a manufactured brand to make money. Like every other k and j pop idol that South Korea and Japan spit out.

And I'm lame? Right on.

Taeyoung

09 Mar 2011, 05:18

webwit wrote:They are making fun of you on kbdmania :mrgreen:
Well, that's not the case.
I think they just think \KL's thoughts on my name explanation is kind a new and fresh idea.
As you probably know, that's because most Korean have similar names and also Taeyoung is a very common name like Taehyoung, Taehun and so forth.
So they don't usually think the names as a combination of other names.
And most of them including me thoughts his idea is a interesting idea but not making fun of him.
So please don't be upset what they told. :D

Anyway, that's is true they are surprised at your love to SNSD.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

09 Mar 2011, 06:05

Calm down guys, pop music sucks all around the globe!

I love Korean food, keyboards and games but I personally never got into K-POP. But if you want to discuss your hate or love for k-pop further, we should probably make a new topic in the offtopic section :P

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 12:27

Brian8bit wrote:Dude. You listen to music for pre-teens because the average looking talentless Korean girls dancing and gyrating on the screen in front of you give you a bit of a stiffy. You don't even listen to the lyrics because by your own admission they're stupid and you don't speak Korean. They're a manufactured brand to make money. Like every other k and j pop idol that South Korea and Japan spit out.
Dude. What's it to you? Why do you fucking care? You are the definition of a troll. I think they're cute, and that's about it. I don't watch them to get a 'bit of a stiffy'. Sounds like you might want to be a little concerned with your own self. I can't believe you're still posting about this! Get a life, bro.

And by the way, DON'T call my future wife an average-looking talentless whore!

I get that you don't like them; that I can understand. But coming into the thread bashing them and us makes you nothing more than a douchey troll.

Also, I already know that it's manufactured music. I like their videos because I'm straight and like watching cute girls dance to upbeat music. That doesn't make it art. I listen to REAL music for that. So...what's your problem?

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Mar 2011, 13:51

Taeyoung wrote:
I think they just think \KL's thoughts on my name explanation is kind a new and fresh idea.
As you probably know, that's because most Korean have similar names and also Taeyoung is a very common name like Taehyoung, Taehun and so forth.
And most of them including me thoughts his idea is a interesting idea but not making fun of him.
Just joking, I don't even know what they were saying on kbdmania ;) My Korean is kinda rusty.
A common name here is Dick Kok.

Taeyoung

09 Mar 2011, 14:54

webwit wrote:
Taeyoung wrote:
Just joking, I don't even know what they were saying on kbdmania ;) My Korean is kinda rusty.
A common name here is Dick Kok.
OK, I just wanted to make you guys feel uncomfortable. :-)

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 15:00

Lol, I thought it was hilarious and funny!

It takes a LOT to make me feel uncomfortable, especially on the web.

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 19:15

Fuck it....

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 19:33

Thatta boy.

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 19:42

Keep that up and I'll re-write my post before I edited it to "fuck it...".

ripster

09 Mar 2011, 19:48

Some of my best friends are weeaboos.

Although I agree that musical talent of the lead and the legs on the backup singers are the most important thing to look for in a Musical Artist.
Oh look, she does the cat paw dance thingy at the end....

Kaaawwwwwaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 20:10

I'm a foreign cinema fan. So I like a lot of Japanese and South Korean films. These arrived in the post for my collection today. I nearly bought JSA that you linked the cover of in another thread. But it was a bit to pricey.

Though I watch them with subtitles since I don't speak a word of Korean or Japanese. And watching them without subtitles would be stupid.

wanabe

09 Mar 2011, 20:15

I LIKE TURTLES

sixty
Gasbag Guru

09 Mar 2011, 20:16

Come to think of it, I have not seen many Korean movies. When I was 12 or something i saw my first Korean movie "Attack the Gas Station!". I picked it up only because of the hillarious title. Turned out to be quite a cool movie, iirc.

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 20:21

Korean cinema is pretty good. I particularly like their horror and crime dramas. I hadn't heard of Attack The Gas Station, but looking it up, I'll probably put it on order now :D

keyboardlover

09 Mar 2011, 20:26

Brian8bit wrote:Keep that up and I'll re-write my post before I edited it to "fuck it...".
Go for it, bro-ski. I couldn't give a fuck ;)

Oldboy was pretty good. I saw another Korean horror film (something with dumping made from fetuses) that was decent.

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 20:36

Dumplings, it was a 2004 film. I've seen it, but haven't got a DVD copy yet. My favourite Korean film to date though is probably A Bittersweet Life. I like mob/mafia/crime films.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

09 Mar 2011, 20:38

I forgot, this was good too:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0354668/

Brian8bit

09 Mar 2011, 20:44

sixty wrote:I forgot, this was good too:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0354668/
I nearly ordered that when I ordered the films I got today. But I usually order 8 DVDs at a time, so it'll have to go in my next order. I haven't seen it yet, but going by just the synopsis and a couple of reviews I was sold to getting/watching it at some point.

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Mar 2011, 20:46

The last Asian movie I saw was Shinboru. It is.. complex.

Crazy9000

09 Mar 2011, 23:00

Looking at page 2 you can't even tell this was originally a thread about red keyboards.

ripster

09 Mar 2011, 23:26

Weeaboos. Come to the Darku Sidu.

J-Pop. The Ultimate Test Of Weeabooism.

Return to “Gallery”