Walk-in keyboard storage

jcrouse

07 Jan 2013, 22:36

Not surprised. I think most here would do the same, including me. Thanks for the pics.

Aleksander

07 Jan 2013, 23:26

You need to visit me and teach me your system for organizing, that looks so damned nice.

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Jan 2013, 01:58

You need some boxes, some labels and label holders and some racks. I assigned some colors to different categories, this will be different depending your particular collection. Plus a bunch of stuff. That's all.

Rajapack boxes.

Self-adhesive label holders and labels for the printer.

Racks and experimenting with colors/categories (I ended up with some different ones).

snoopy

08 Jan 2013, 18:41

Nice collection!

Can you tell us something about that "last space saver"? Is it really the last one that was made?

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Jan 2013, 18:54

Buyer got it from Unicomp, wanted to order another one, and they said they ran out of certain parts and it was no longer available.

snoopy

08 Jan 2013, 19:21

ah ok. I thought you got something like a confirmation from unicomp that it is depending on the serial number really the last one ever made.

It reminds me a bit on the german movie "Manta - Der Film". At the beginning of the movie they raffle the last B Manta ever made. :)

agor

10 Jan 2013, 15:22

Amazing collection ;)

webwit
Wild Duck

10 Jan 2013, 15:35

snoopy wrote:ah ok. I thought you got something like a confirmation from unicomp that it is depending on the serial number really the last one ever made.

It reminds me a bit on the german movie "Manta - Der Film". At the beginning of the movie they raffle the last B Manta ever made. :)
I got it from this guy...

rindorbrot

10 Jan 2013, 17:37

iMav wrote:
Whiskey in the Jar-o wrote:Would that make it a collectible?
Who knows? Doesn't really matter...cuz I'm never getting rid of it!

I just thought it was kinda cool, that's all.
:o

Acanthophis

10 Jan 2013, 20:46

If I only had that many keyboards... I would organise the shit out of them!

Beautiful and neat collection you got there. How about a computer controlled sorting system with voice input?
Just stand in front of storage door, say the desired keyboard aloud into a mic, a little rumble rumble, and the package comes through the cat door :D

rodtang

10 Jan 2013, 20:55

Acanthophis wrote:voice input
:shock: ...

eldorange

02 Apr 2015, 19:34

webwit wrote: Buyer got it from Unicomp, wanted to order another one, and they said they ran out of certain parts and it was no longer available.

SSK sales and prices are going crazy...
Last edited by eldorange on 02 Apr 2015, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

Halvar

02 Apr 2015, 23:37

webwit wrote: I got it from this guy...
Who is that guy anyway? I never see him on the forums... :P

;)

Return to “Gallery”