i488

12 Mar 2013, 03:40

man this rocks

BimboBB

12 Mar 2013, 08:16

very interested. form filled. :)

rodtang

12 Mar 2013, 15:50

Race esc will probably not be possible unless there is a lot of demand for it considering it would need a custom mould.

Everyone make sure you fill out the new poll with the flower background (I updated the first post to link to it)
If you're unsure if you've filled out the right one feel free to ask.

Here is the result of the theoretical one for those interested:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ts3V9p ... wanalytics

Jmneuv

12 Mar 2013, 17:45

Concerning "black on white" color: is this set real bright white or the slightly creamy off white like usual on original cherry?

rodtang

12 Mar 2013, 18:28

I'm thinking the colour the original dyesubs came in, nothing is set in stone though so if the majority want some other shade it may change.

guilleguillaume

12 Mar 2013, 20:24

I didn't send anything on the new form but my name is there :lol:

I guess it appears from the old IC. I need to vote in order to update it.

By the way is it really necessary to vote for ANSI if I don't want it? I don't see any reason to purchase ANSI base set.

rodtang

12 Mar 2013, 20:29

guilleguillaume wrote:I didn't send anything on the new form but my name is there :lol:

I guess it appears from the old IC. I need to vote in order to update it.

By the way is it really necessary to vote for ANSI if I don't want it? I don't see any reason to purchase ANSI base set.
That link to the results is to the the old one, the theoretical one. It does not transfer anything over from the last one, if you want your opinion heard vote on the new one!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VMf2Tu ... w/viewform

rodtang

12 Mar 2013, 20:47

Here is a link to the results of the current one:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VMf2Tu ... wanalytics

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 Mar 2013, 06:25

I'm not sure it's a good idea to have the users displayed on the list at all.

rodtang

13 Mar 2013, 07:32

Well, you don't get to see what they voted, if anything, which is why I'm not posting the spreadsheet.

Google also sucks in that the results page is not configurable at all...

gmjhowe

13 Mar 2013, 10:51

kbdfr wrote:I'm not sure it's a good idea to have the users displayed on the list at all.
You user name is displayed right next to your post there.

People showing interest will most likely have commented about this at some point or another.

kbdfr
The Tiproman

13 Mar 2013, 12:29

It's not a matter of "most likely".
When I post, I know my user name will be displayed next to my post.
But when I do anything else, I expect to be asked or warned if my user name is going to be disclosed.
There is such an option, for example, when you want to donate to deskthority (which, by the way, I highly recommend):
Let us know if we can use your member name in the donations list below, or if you want to be listed as "Anonymous"
Not that it matters to me in the special case of this interest check, to me it's just a matter of principle.

rodtang

22 Mar 2013, 16:33

So far it looks like it would be best to only do modifiers in gray as so far over twice as many people are interested in those opposed to the white ones.
It also looks like there will be no French, Portuguese or NEO as there is no interest.

There also seems to be equal interest in all the ones needing moulds made which means there will have to be more interest for this to be possible at any reasonable price.

Return to “Workshop”