Prices were valid at JLCPCB at the time of writing.
Prices do not include cost of shipping from JLCPCB, and do not include cost of pin headers, and ribbon cable.
- 5pcs = 27.50 USD (5.5 USD / piece)
- 10pcs = 32.64 USD (3.264 USD / piece)
- 20pcs = 40.60 USD (2.03 USD / piece)
- 30pcs = 49.32 USD (1.644 USD / piece)
- Go to http://jlcpcb.com , sign in to your account (create one if you don't have one)
- Click Order Now
- Upload the .zip file from the "order" subfolder of this github repo: https://github.com/purdeaandrei/SolenoidDriver
- Select PCB Qty you wish to build
- Set "Remove Order Number" to "Specify a location"
- Scroll down, turn on the "SMT Assembly" option
- Select "Assemble top side"
- Select "Tooling holes" = "Added by Customer"
- Click "Confirm"
- Click "Add BOM File", upload the "*_bom_jlc.csv" file from the "order" subfolder.
- Click "Add CPL File", upload the "*_cpl_jlc.csv" file from the "order" subfolder.
- Click "Next"
- Make sure that all parts say "Confirmed" with a little check box in the final column. If it shows a greyed out "confirm", then some parts may be out of stock. (If parts are out of stock then your options are Wait until it's back in stock / Find equivalent replacement with correct footprint, if it is in the JLCPCB parts library / Redesign the board with a different component / Order the missing part from another supplier and solder it yourself )
- Click "Next"
- Double-check components look correctly rotated (this is expected to be correct unless JLCPCB makes changes to their system)
- Double-check again, that Selected Parts has 15 items, and that Unselected Parts has 0 items.
- Save to Cart, Check Out.
I am not planning to sell these.
I ordered a small batch for myself.
Tested with original 5251 beamspring solenoid.
Not yet tested with 5V solenoid in 5V mode.