XMITjr

retrochick

11 Jun 2015, 03:08

Congrats XMIT! :P

Ace
§

11 Jun 2015, 06:07

I wonder what his username will be when he grows up. Probably something awesome. Unlike mine. :(

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

11 Jun 2015, 06:10

Probably XMITjr. MrsXMIT's actual username is ... MrsXMIT.

You'll find a good username yet. Just don't rush it. When you find it, you'll know.

Ace
§

11 Jun 2015, 06:55

XMIT wrote: Probably XMITjr. MrsXMIT's actual username is ... MrsXMIT.

You'll find a good username yet. Just don't rush it. When you find it, you'll know.
I hope so…

Mal-2

11 Jun 2015, 09:22

Given that you have children, I would expect the username of XMIT's wife to be RECV. ;)

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

11 Jun 2015, 10:12

Mal-2 wrote:
Given that you have children, I would expect the username of XMIT's wife to be RECV. ;)
:mrgreen: Good one.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

11 Jun 2015, 13:48

Just to put things into context, it took less time to conceive and deliver a baby than it did to get keycaps through Round 5a. ;-)

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

11 Jun 2015, 13:56

XMIT wrote: Just to put things into context, it took less time to conceive and deliver a baby than it did to get keycaps through Round 5a. ;-)
that proves how strenuous these keycap GB's are and why I never participate in them. ;) I simply don't have the patience.

chzel

11 Jun 2015, 16:12

I think the kid will be in school by the time R5a ships!

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

11 Jun 2015, 16:28

Heh! Then he can put in his own order just delaying things further. :o

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

12 Jun 2015, 23:13

elecplus wrote: My grandmother's favorite trick for teething babies was to tie a quarter into a corner of an old handkerchief and freeze it. The quarter won't come out if tied properly, and the frozen metal soothes the gums. Easy to launder and use again and again. No drippy water mess, and the hanky absorbs the slobber. There were no plastic teething rings in her day!
This is brilliant.

scottc

13 Jun 2015, 13:07

XMIT wrote: Just to put things into context, it took less time to conceive and deliver a baby than it did to get keycaps through Round 5a. ;-)
Hah, that's hilarious. :D

Hak Foo

13 Jun 2015, 20:34

elecplus wrote: My grandmother's favorite trick for teething babies was to tie a quarter into a corner of an old handkerchief and freeze it. The quarter won't come out if tied properly, and the frozen metal soothes the gums. Easy to launder and use again and again. No drippy water mess, and the hanky absorbs the slobber. There were no plastic teething rings in her day!
I might suggest, if you intend to do that today, get an quarter from her time (or at least before 1965). The silver's antimicrobial properties might be desirable in that context, particular if someone's going to be gumming on it near broken flesh for some length of time.

rsbseb
-Horned Rabbit-

13 Jun 2015, 20:44

Congratulations.

Return to “Off-topic”