Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

23 Sep 2016, 19:57

No. The phases have nothing to do with when items are ordered. The phases are entirely based on the colors you are ordering. If you order leftover BLUE keycaps a year from now, they will have been from phase 1. If you ordered RED kits last year, you ordered from phase 2 (though it wasn't split up yet at that time).

chuckdee

23 Sep 2016, 21:29

What's this Red/Blue thing? I ordered

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY|SIXTY base grey kit |55.00| 1| 13| 55.00
HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE |ALPHA white extra kit |65.00| 1| 49| 65.00
HONEYB/ESCAPE/GREY |ESCAPE (row 1, 1 unit) | 2.00| 1| 1| 2.00
HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE|Space (6.25u; white) | 5.00| 1| 1| 5.00

Don't see red or blue anywhere in that?

eddible

23 Sep 2016, 22:33

chuckdee wrote:What's this Red/Blue thing? I ordered

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY|SIXTY base grey kit |55.00| 1| 13| 55.00
HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE |ALPHA white extra kit |65.00| 1| 49| 65.00
HONEYB/ESCAPE/GREY |ESCAPE (row 1, 1 unit) | 2.00| 1| 1| 2.00
HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE|Space (6.25u; white) | 5.00| 1| 1| 5.00

Don't see red or blue anywhere in that?
There were/are red and blue keys available in round 6. All the white and grey are part of phase 2.

zslane

23 Sep 2016, 23:08

I was just using BLUE and RED as examples of colors from the two different phases.

As has been pointed out in this thread many times (and at least once very, very recently), the colors by phase are:

Phase 1: BLUE, SPH grey, VIOLET, CREAM
Phase 2: BLACK, WHITE, GREY, RED

So the phase your keycaps come from depends entirely on what color they are, not when you order them.

chuckdee

24 Sep 2016, 01:02

Thanks! Perhaps many times, but for those of us just looking at this massive 1k+ page thread, such things slip through. Perhaps people wouldn't ask so much is there was a faq that clearly stated that. But I didn't see anything going about the phase in my reading which was the reason for my asking. Many people don't just hang out in the thread, y'know, and it did say to ask in the thread if there are any questions

zslane

24 Sep 2016, 01:21

There is a table by Parjanya on this very page that breaks down the colors by phase. Do people not even read the very page they are posting on first? Sheesh.

chuckdee

24 Sep 2016, 04:11

If you don't have anything constructive to say, you don't have to answer me, which is probably better than your condescending tone. 7bit would have, I'm sure, gotten back to me eventually if desired. No, I do t read the entirety of the thread, as I said, and only read what's applicable. I admittedly have not read the entirety of the thread, nor apparently of this page- though in all honesty, it's not on the page as I look at it in tapatalk., so your supposition is not true in the way that I'm consuming it. Why do you even feel the need to respond in such a condescending and non productive manner- just because you said non constructive and non clear information? Sheesh.

zslane

24 Sep 2016, 04:59

Mostly because the signal-to-noise ratio is low enough as it is with all the payment problems 7bit faces in here. This rehashing of information that really isn't that hard to find is only makikng it worse.

Most of us who have been a part of this GB for a while now make an effort to be helpful and answer people's questions promptly. It is part of the online social contract that newcomers make an equivalent effort to inform themselves a little ahead of time by reading a few recent pages of posts and not repeating the same questions over and over again.

chuckdee

24 Sep 2016, 05:55

I'm sorry if I offended you by asking a question. Thank you for descending to answer and to educate and condescend. I do apologize for missing the hint, and for polluting the thread. Though though some might say that this discourse would pollute the thread more than a simple answer, or silence. But I wouldn't presume to state such, as it might go against some unwritten and unsaid social contract. As a final statement, if it's a very much asked question, it might be good to put it in the linked wiki. That I did read, and found nothing about it there. But it might remove the fun in taking someone to task for asking a question, though it does indeed state in the page if you have a question, then ask- not read a 400 page thread.

Griffy

24 Sep 2016, 10:21

Man those reds looks good enough to eat. Cant wait!

mecano

24 Sep 2016, 11:54

So it's you who took all R5 red function kits leftovers? I was wondering who did that :D

Griffy

24 Sep 2016, 19:42

Actually no. I only grabbed a stepped grey caps from R5 and the rest of my 867grams are from R6, but i got the funny pack in red so ye-ha. And also an iso enter in red.

7bit

25 Sep 2016, 18:28

Please pay up and order more:

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY
price: $55

HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE
price: $65

HONEYB/UK/GREY
price: $9

HONEYB/INTER/GREY
price: $45

HONEYB/COLEMAK/WHITE
price: $15

HONEYB/MODBASE150/GREY
price: $12

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/GREY
price: $29

HONEYB/CURSORBASE/GREY

HONEYB/CURSORS/GREY

HONEYB/CURSOR/GREY
price: $7

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA2/GREY

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/GREY
price: $35

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/WHITE

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/GREY

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R3/WHITE

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R3/GREY

HONEYB/LOTUS/RED
price: $2

HONEYB/LOTUS175/GREY
price: $6

HONEYB/DT/R1/RED
price: $3

HONEYB/ESCAPE/GREY

HONEYB/BACKSPACE200/RED

HONEYB/CONTROL175/GREY

HONEYB/RETURN225/RED

HONEYB/JRET/RED
price: $8

HONEYB/SHIFT100/GREY

HONEYB/SHIFT125/GREY

HONEYB/SPACE400/SPH

HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE
price: $5

HONEYB/SPACE625/GREY

HONEYB/SPACE700/WHITE

HONEYB/SPACE700/GREY

G/F13TOF24/WHITE

G/SPACE100/WHITE
price: $1

G/NUMERIC5/GREY

G/NUMERIC6/GREY

G/CURTXT/R3X/GREY

G/FUNCTION2/R2/GREY

G/FUNCTION7/R3/GREY

G/MODSYM150/GREY

G/MODSYM150/KIT4/GREY

G/POSSYM/GREY

G/POS/SQUARE

G/ESCAPE200/BLACK

HONEY/FR

HONEY/BEPO/OVR

HONEY/COLRAK

HONEY/7BIT

HONEY/ISO

HONEY/MOD175S

HONEY/MODEXTRA175
price: $27

HONEY/MODSYM150
price: $21

HONEY/MODSYM200POS

HONEY/CURSOR/OVR3

HONEY/CURSOR24/TEXT

HONEY/CURARR24

HONEY/NUMERIC7/GREY

HONEY/NUMERIC7/WHITE

HONEY/NUMROW/GREY
price: $19

HONEY/FUNCTION/R2
price: $19

HONEY/FUNCTION/R3
price: $36

HONEY/F13TOF24

HONEY/POS/PACK1

HONEY/LOTUS175S/BLACK

HONEY/SPACE450/GREY

HONEY/SPACE450/RED

HONEY/SPACE450/BLACK

zslane

25 Sep 2016, 19:05

7bit wrote: Please ... order more:
Make a HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK magically available and I will :!:
HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK (Numpad black kit | $39)
HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK (Numpad black kit | $39)
HONEYB_NUMPAD_BLACK.png (24.72 KiB) Viewed 5196 times

HorrorStorm

25 Sep 2016, 20:57

7bit

Why don't you just cancel the orders of people who aren't paying? I would love to buy more, but orders should be canceled to lower the needed amount or you can cancel the orders and put them in the left overs. There aren't really any interesting left overs, especially if you need thousands more.

Parjánya

25 Sep 2016, 21:31

So the GB moves glacially but we should pay everything at once or lose our orders? How very fair.

BTW, what happened with the hands keys? http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/ :(

zslane

25 Sep 2016, 21:57

I think paying everything at once is generally how pre-ordering works.

There's nothing fair about the custom keycap "hobby". These things are so specialized that we really have little choice but to put up with its eccentricities, no matter how unfair they may seem.

zslane

25 Sep 2016, 22:04

HorrorStorm wrote: 7bit

Why don't you just cancel the orders of people who aren't paying?
I second this motion.

If 7bit had a normal ordering/payment system in place, nobody would be able to order anything without paying for it first (try ordering and reserving product without paying first at MassDrop or Amazon). The fact that he uses a primitive bot system to process orders doesn't mean people should be able to hold items hostage by not paying for them for months at a time.

I'm sure some of this is a result of mashby dropping the ball on a ton of payments, but the current situation can't be all his fault.

eddible

25 Sep 2016, 22:08

Am I not right in saying that 7bit cleared all unpaid orders a couple months back? So there shouldn't be too much stuff on hold?

Parjánya

25 Sep 2016, 22:50

Well, months are quite a stretch, I agree. If memory serves 7bit cleared those orders last year, eddible.

Everything would be smoother if we had real deadlines, and from what I gather SP is at fault here...

olive

25 Sep 2016, 23:17

Clearing orders is not the ultimate solution. Some of the prices have been negotiated on the basis of buying a certain amount of keycaps, so 7bit has to sell enough not to have too many caps left over without a chance to sell them or having to pay for them out of his own pocket.

eddible

25 Sep 2016, 23:29

7bit wrote:
I will clear all orders that have not been paid by tomorrow!
:shock:
I knew this was said (fairly) recently. But looking at posts after, I'm not sure if it actually happened.

HorrorStorm

26 Sep 2016, 00:16

Parjánya wrote: So the GB moves glacially but we should pay everything at once or lose our orders? How very fair.

BTW, what happened with the hands keys? http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/ :(
...yes. The fact that 7bit allows up to 7 days is insane. It should really be 1-2 days if you're using paypal/google, or 7 days if you're using bank transfer, but I digress.

The point is SP isn't going to wait forever for payment, we're just going to be placed behind the other GB's in the queue. So, unless you want your keycaps after April 2017, we're left with 2 options: lower the needed amount, or raise more money.
But more money can't be raised by selling random assortments of tilda keys, etc. So we're still left with at least canceling orders and putting them up in the left overs so people can buy them.

phinix

26 Sep 2016, 00:54

I agree, let's clear unpaid orders. I'm sure 7bit will gather more money selling more interesting sets held right now by unpaid orders.

eddible

26 Sep 2016, 09:43

Especially if there are some TKL or alpha sets in there!

7bit

26 Sep 2016, 10:59

I'm still waiting for SL89 sending the update ...
:roll:

tofagerl

26 Sep 2016, 11:03

Agreed. Set a 14 day deadline, and then rm -rf.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

26 Sep 2016, 11:06

Well ... I will macro sending PMs to 7bot with ALL TKL/ALPHA kits during the cleanup phase to make sure they don't get into the wrong hands ;)

Just joking ... ;)

meanderingthalweg

26 Sep 2016, 14:57

Hey 7bit... the 15% summer sale discount got removed from my latest invoice. I made the payment to SL89 before the deadline, but I it guess it won't show up until he sends his most recent update. Please reapply the discount... thanks!

7bit

26 Sep 2016, 15:29

The bot is not as stupid as you might think and will take care of it.
;-)

Return to “Group buys”