Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

hansichen

11 Mar 2017, 12:35

jotix wrote: What is the estimated time for orders that are in stock to be sent?
It normally takes 2-6 weeks to be shipped, really depends on 7bit having enough time for it.

hansichen

11 Mar 2017, 12:37

astro wrote: why can't order HONEYG/UNDO/BLUE?
Somebody already claimed it. If you are lucky he will delete it again from his order, else it is already sold.

7bit

11 Mar 2017, 15:30

HONEYB/ALPHA/F/SPH with missing G key (comes with G key from CADET kit plus a regular one in blue) is still available!
:o

7bit

11 Mar 2017, 17:37

I've added 2 more ALPHA kits:
cream A-Z (except a blue E) with blue and violett number row and punctuation keys.
HONEYB/ALPHA/BV/CREAM
Price: $69

and a blue/violett mix with a little bit SPH-grey:
HONEYB/ALPHA/BLUE/VIOLETT

khongthenhuvay

11 Mar 2017, 18:07

7bit wrote: I've added 2 more ALPHA kits:
cream A-Z (except a blue E) with blue and violett number row and punctuation keys.
HONEYB/ALPHA/BV/CREAM

and a blue/violett mix with a little bit SPH-grey:
HONEYB/ALPHA/BLUE/VIOLETT
Can I order it through 7bot?

does the cream alpha kit contain deep dish cream F and J ?

7bit

11 Mar 2017, 18:09

khongthenhuvay wrote: Can I order it through 7bot?
Yes, just order and think later!
:evilgeek:
khongthenhuvay wrote: does the cream alpha kit contain deep dish cream F and J ?
If I find them yes, otherwise no.

zslane

11 Mar 2017, 18:18

I'm just wondering when unpaid orders will get cleared. That could free up a lot of inert inventory, yes?

khongthenhuvay

11 Mar 2017, 18:22

Clear them please :(

Hi 7bit, could you please reply my pm about unpaid kits?

7bit

11 Mar 2017, 18:33

zslane wrote: I'm just wondering when unpaid orders will get cleared. That could free up a lot of inert inventory, yes?
There are almost no unpaid orders. Unpaid orderes are currently those that had been ordered within less than 7 days.
;-)

BTW: If you pay via PayPal, you have to pay until tomorrow evening, or Monday early morning, because Ail will stop collecting money.

Google Wallet and PayPal collector wanted!!!
:roll:

jakllsch

12 Mar 2017, 14:09

Does PayPal still differentiate between goods and services? I couldn't find a way to tell it the distinction. Hope that's OK.

AndyPock

13 Mar 2017, 00:18

Would you put the SPH "E" from HONEYG/ALPHA2/SPH/Blue into HONEYG/ALPHA3/VB/SPH?
Or even all of the blue caps possible for SPH caps?
I like the mismatch colours but not the mixed legends

breusch91

13 Mar 2017, 04:57

7bit wrote:
zslane wrote: I'm just wondering when unpaid orders will get cleared. That could free up a lot of inert inventory, yes?
There are almost no unpaid orders. Unpaid orderes are currently those that had been ordered within less than 7 days.
;-)

BTW: If you pay via PayPal, you have to pay until tomorrow evening, or Monday early morning, because Ail will stop collecting money.

Please reply to my PM when you get a second! Waiting on your reply to send my payment in for the kits I just added!

rominronin

13 Mar 2017, 09:23

7bit wrote:
rominronin wrote: @7bit, do you have the following:

1u blue shift (can be r3 or r4)
1.25u blue tab (can be r3 or r4)
1.5u blue caps lock (can be r2 or r3 or r4)
1.5u blue backspace or delete (can be r2 or r3 or r4)

Thanks!
1.25 units TAB keys do not exist.

I should have the others, just pm me in a few days.
;-)
How can I order 1.5u blue caps lock and the 1.5u blue backspace?

saboy

13 Mar 2017, 12:40

HONEYG/BACKSPACE150/BLUE
Caps locks are only 1.75u
HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/BLUE contains all you need.

beamingrobot

13 Mar 2017, 14:12

I've tried using the WASSUP command, but is there a way to trigger the bot to list down what I've ordered so far? (including those sets that will be produced in R6 Part 2.

zslane

13 Mar 2017, 18:26

Phase 2 is anything in WHITE, BLACK, RED, or GREY colors.

Ail

13 Mar 2017, 22:29

Just sent in the last 6 payments I received. I'm also at 75% revenue cap for the month, 7bit. As soon as we confirm no more payments are coming in to my account I have one more bank transfer to make.

breusch91

13 Mar 2017, 22:41

Ail wrote: Just sent in the last 6 payments I received. I'm also at 75% revenue cap for the month, 7bit. As soon as we confirm no more payments are coming in to my account I have one more bank transfer to make.
hey Ali. I still have to send you a payment for a bunch of kits I added (~$175 worth so far). The money is ready to go I'm just trying to get some details ironed out with 7bit. So once he responds to me I'll shoot the payment over to you.

Ail

13 Mar 2017, 23:44

breusch91 wrote:
Ail wrote: Just sent in the last 6 payments I received. I'm also at 75% revenue cap for the month, 7bit. As soon as we confirm no more payments are coming in to my account I have one more bank transfer to make.
hey Ali. I still have to send you a payment for a bunch of kits I added (~$175 worth so far). The money is ready to go I'm just trying to get some details ironed out with 7bit. So once he responds to me I'll shoot the payment over to you.
Got it all sent over to the bot.

7bit

14 Mar 2017, 00:12

OK, thanks!

Please do not pay anymore to Ail, because she he stops collecting money right now.

Apropos:

beamingrobot

14 Mar 2017, 01:54

So who do I pay to for my invoice? :)

Pittyolo

14 Mar 2017, 07:51

Hello! I would have a bit of an off question here. How would the Round 6 Violett ones feel and look like next to dsa keycaps? I already have dsas for alphas, and the budget is a bit tight, but I just love how those Violetts look, so thinking about ordering them for modifiers. AFAIK they are higher than dsa, but would that difference make typing unconfortable? :roll:

hansichen

14 Mar 2017, 08:11

SA is much higher than dsa, i wouldnt recommend using it because it will feel strange.

ectoplasmatic

14 Mar 2017, 10:07

Hey 7bit! Will you announce here who to pay for PayPal? I have a round 6 leftovers invoice ready to pay, but I'm in the UK so have to pay via PayPal. Thanks!

7bit

14 Mar 2017, 10:10

No more PayPal payments. At the moment we don't have any PayPal or Google Wallet proxy!
:o

phinix

14 Mar 2017, 11:47

Just checking, how's the whole payment thing going on?
Did we send rest of the payment for phase 2 to SP?

ectoplasmatic

14 Mar 2017, 12:50

I see! Any other way to pay via the UK? I'd offer to help with PayPal but this is like my second post on deskthority so if I were in your shoes I wouldn't trust me haha!

Griffy

14 Mar 2017, 13:28

7bit wrote: OK, thanks!

Please do not pay anymore to Ail, because she stops collecting money right now
She? . :!:

7bit

14 Mar 2017, 15:11

phinix wrote: Just checking, how's the whole payment thing going on?
Did we send rest of the payment for phase 2 to SP?
Ail will pay in a few days.
:-)

All I'm waiting for is SL89 to update his list.

But we have the money together. to pay for the phase 2 production.
:cool:

Ail

14 Mar 2017, 16:14

GriffDeLaGriff wrote:
7bit wrote: OK, thanks!

Please do not pay anymore to Ail, because she stops collecting money right now
She? . :!:
I read right past it the first time I saw his post until I saw yours.

I hope it is because the name is just sounds like it could be a girl's handle. :lol:

I am in fact a male. :mrgreen:

Return to “Group buys”