Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

30 May 2017, 03:08

The DT message system is not e-mail, but the 7bot uses e-mail to send invoice updates. A Chinese e-mail server might be scrubbing e-mails from the US or EU and so the invoices are lost and the buyer has no way of knowing the status of an order. That is probably the core of the problem. However, I agree that the best way to get 7bit's attention is with a PM, not a post to this forum.

krutmob

30 May 2017, 04:34

Damn, I hadn't considered that could happen.

Though, I get a ton of orders from Chinese PP addresses. Surely they aren't blocked outright.

flyinglotus1983

30 May 2017, 21:24

7bit wrote: Currently, everything I could ship has shipped.
I've tried to ask several times if my order #0600 has shipped or not, and haven't gotten a single response. I feel like I'm being ignored.

I know how to work the 7bot, I've sent SHIPNOW. 7bot knows my username, email address, and mailing address, so that's not the problem. The keys that I want to ship now were in stock when I ordered them. The items I need shipped area only two keys: just a space bar and a caps lock key.

Can 7bit or someone else please let me know what's going on?

codemonkeymike

30 May 2017, 21:38

flyinglotus1983 wrote:
7bit wrote: Currently, everything I could ship has shipped.
I've tried to ask several times if my order #0600 has shipped or not, and haven't gotten a single response. I feel like I'm being ignored.

I know how to work the 7bot, I've sent SHIPNOW. 7bot knows my username, email address, and mailing address, so that's not the problem. The keys that I want to ship now were in stock when I ordered them. The items I need shipped area only two keys: just a space bar and a caps lock key.

Can 7bit or someone else please let me know what's going on?
Did you send a private message to 7bit (not 7bot) telling him your order number and what the issue is?

romevi

31 May 2017, 17:56

How do I change the shipping address? Just pm 7bot with the new addy?

LastBrat

31 May 2017, 22:39

romevi wrote: How do I change the shipping address? Just pm 7bot with the new addy?
This site explains is well:
wiki/Round_5#How_to_order
I've had to search for it myself at the beginning too :)

7bit

01 Jun 2017, 13:50

romevi wrote: How do I change the shipping address? Just pm 7bot with the new addy?
example:

ADDRESS
Romevi
Deskthoritystrasse 2100
98765 Keyboardsdorf
MX

romevi

01 Jun 2017, 15:00

Hmm...

That's what I did. But I got an email with the old shipping address. I'll try again.

flopix

02 Jun 2017, 08:01

Hi 7bit,

Can you please update the OP (at the top I think) or the wiki page with info about the second part (schedule, eta...) updates?

TIA,

7bit

02 Jun 2017, 14:54

Google Wallet and PayPal collector wanted!!!
----------------------------->BUMP!
-----------------------------> :mad:

astonlau

04 Jun 2017, 05:57

Hi 7bit, what does HONEYB/FUNCTION4/BLUE actually contain? Does it include stepped 1.75u keys? Or do you have any blue stepped 1.75u keys left?

LastBrat

06 Jun 2017, 12:54

7bit: would you reply to my PM please?

Also: anyone know how to remove "shiptracked" from your order?

Thanks!

7bit

06 Jun 2017, 16:26

Please stop paying to krutmob, he is no longer collecting PayPal and Google Wallet money.
:o

Current;y, the only payment method is via SEPA bank transfer (EU only).
:roll:

krutmob

07 Jun 2017, 06:36

Let it be known that fugalfunkster is a stand-up guy. I refunded him twice on accident, and he reached out to me to let me know and make it right. Good on you fugalfunkster.

lled0

07 Jun 2017, 16:29

Please stop paying to krutmob, he is no longer collecting PayPal and Google Wallet money.
Thank you krutmob for your service! How do we find the next good citizen to collect Paypal and Google Wallet payments? I'm eager to send money for more keys, but probably can't justify moving to Europe to do it:
To:
nobody (--)
\______________ Google Wallet, not PP!!

jakllsch

08 Jun 2017, 20:41

LastBrat wrote: 7bit: would you reply to my PM please?

Thanks!
I imagine you message 7bot with a:

Code: Select all

SHIPTRACKED 0

LastBrat

08 Jun 2017, 21:31

jakllsch wrote:

Thanks!

SHIPTRACKED 0
That's what I thought too, but sadly: NO. And no reply from 7bit either. Ordered a few keys for a total of 5 USD, and got an invoice for 14$...

krutmob

09 Jun 2017, 06:00

lled0 wrote:
Thank you krutmob for your service! How do we find the next good citizen to collect Paypal and Google Wallet payments? I'm eager to send money for more keys, but probably can't justify moving to Europe to do it:
To:
nobody (--)
\______________ Google Wallet, not PP!!
Glad to help out. I hope no one ever has to do this in future GBs though.

7bit

09 Jun 2017, 11:21

LastBrat wrote:
jakllsch wrote:

Thanks!

SHIPTRACKED 0
That's what I thought too, but sadly: NO. And no reply from 7bit either. Ordered a few keys for a total of 5 USD, and got an invoice for 14$...
It was locked and I've removed it.
:-)

7bit

09 Jun 2017, 11:50

->Image
------------------------>BUMP!
--------------------------> :shock:

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

09 Jun 2017, 11:52

How would such a collector be reimbursed? :evilgeek:

krutmob

09 Jun 2017, 14:06

seebart wrote: How would such a collector be reimbursed? :evilgeek:
The collector doesn't spend, he receives. No need to reimburse.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

09 Jun 2017, 14:43

krutmob wrote:
The collector doesn't spend, he receives. No need to reimburse.
Obviously not since I already declined 7bit/bot's reimbursment offer. Too low for my flow. :lol:
denied.jpg
denied.jpg (17.53 KiB) Viewed 6158 times

westfoxtrot

09 Jun 2017, 14:56

What does being the paypal collector involve? I'd be interested in getting involved to help out.

krutmob

09 Jun 2017, 17:54

seebart wrote: Obviously not since I already declined 7bit/bot's reimbursment offer. Too low for my flow. :lol:
I don't really know what that means out of context.
westfoxtrot wrote: What does being the paypal collector involve? I'd be interested in getting involved to help out.
People send you money to your PayPal/Google Wallet account. You send the bot an email when you receive cash letting the bot know someone paid. You issue refunds from time to time from your PP/GW address.

Optional: Run away with all the money and cause a 2 year delay in production.

zslane

09 Jun 2017, 18:46

In my case, reimbursement was in the form of a discount on my invoice. But more important than that was the liberation of phase 2 from limbo so I might one day actually get to put those keycaps on my keyboards. That was more valuable to me than money.

LastBrat

10 Jun 2017, 17:04

7bit wrote: ...
It was locked and I've removed it.
:-)
Thank you!

krutmob

11 Jun 2017, 07:23

zslane wrote:
In my case, reimbursement was in the form of a discount on my invoice. But more important than that was the liberation of phase 2 from limbo so I might one day actually get to put those keycaps on my keyboards. That was more valuable to me than money.
That's kinda how I feel. I'm just glad we paid SP for production.

souldsnake

12 Jun 2017, 06:43

7bit wrote: Google Wallet and PayPal collector wanted!!!
->Image
------------------------>BUMP!
--------------------------> :shock:
Any update on my tracking number?

westfoxtrot

12 Jun 2017, 10:50

Thanks for the info krutmob. I don't want to choose the optional you put down :-D
krutmob wrote:
seebart wrote: Obviously not since I already declined 7bit/bot's reimbursment offer. Too low for my flow. :lol:
I don't really know what that means out of context.
westfoxtrot wrote: What does being the paypal collector involve? I'd be interested in getting involved to help out.
People send you money to your PayPal/Google Wallet account. You send the bot an email when you receive cash letting the bot know someone paid. You issue refunds from time to time from your PP/GW address.

Optional: Run away with all the money and cause a 2 year delay in production.

Return to “Group buys”