Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

06 Oct 2017, 00:31

There are two different grey colors in Round 6. One of those greys is the same as the grey in Round 5. The other grey is different (but the same as the grey in Round 4 SPH).

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 11:00

zslane wrote: There are two different grey colors in Round 6. One of those greys is the same as the grey in Round 5. The other grey is different (but the same as the grey in Round 4 SPH).
thanks zslane.. it's like a fiendish puzzle. im scraping the barrel now but unsure how to compare... is:

R5 HONEY/FUNCTION/R3 the same colour as R6 HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY

:|

7bit

06 Oct 2017, 12:46

Yes.
Round 5 and Round 6 phase 2 are the same colors.

Here is some more stuff you might be interested in:
HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLACK
price: $55

HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE
price: $65

HONEYB/INTER/BLACK
price: $45

HONEYB/MODBASE100/BLACK
price: $9

HONEYB/MODEXTRA100/BLACK
price: $7

HONEYB/MODEXTRA151/BLACK
price: $29

HONEYB/CURSOREXTRA2/BLACK

HONEYB/FUNCTION3/BLACK

HONEYB/SYMBOLS/R1/BLACK
price: $12

HONEYB/CONTROL175/BLACK

HONEYB/SPACE625/BLACK
price: $6

HONEYB/SPACE700/BLACK

HONEY/UK/BLACK
price: $10

HONEY/MODSYM100/BLACK
price: $19

HONEY/SPACE400/BLACK
price: $8

HONEY/SPACE450/BLACK

HONEY/LOTUS175S/BLACK

More:
Round 5 leftovers (in stock)
Round 6 leftovers (in stock, except for GREY, WHITE, RED and BLACK)

7bit

06 Oct 2017, 13:12

BTW: When I get the keys, there might be some extras available, so if something is missing right now, you might get it later, once everything has been sorted.

Also, therre is a reserve to cover losses, which will be sold after the initial shipping:
HONEYB/TKLBASE/WHITE
HONEYB/TKLBASE/GREY
HONEYB/TKLBASE/RED
HONEYB/TKLBASE/BLACK
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/WHITE
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/GREY
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/BLACK
HONEYB/ALPHA/GREY
HONEYB/ALPHA/RED
HONEYB/ALPHA/BLACK
HONEYB/NUMPAD/WHITE
HONEYB/NUMPAD/GREY
HONEYB/NUMPAD/RED
HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK
HONEYB/F1TOF12/GREY
:o

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 13:18

7bit wrote: Also, therre is a reserve to cover losses, which will be sold after the initial shipping:
Thank you!!! I’m insanely excited for these keycaps.

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 13:27

7bit wrote: BTW: When I get the keys, there might be some extras available, so if something is missing right now, you might get it later, once everything has been sorted.

Also, therre is a reserve to cover losses, which will be sold after the initial shipping:
HONEYB/TKLBASE/WHITE
HONEYB/TKLBASE/GREY
HONEYB/TKLBASE/RED
HONEYB/TKLBASE/BLACK
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/WHITE
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/GREY
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED
HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/BLACK
HONEYB/ALPHA/GREY
HONEYB/ALPHA/RED
HONEYB/ALPHA/BLACK
HONEYB/NUMPAD/WHITE
HONEYB/NUMPAD/GREY
HONEYB/NUMPAD/RED
HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK
HONEYB/F1TOF12/GREY
YIKES! so there's no pre-order on this reserve? I'd really like a set of HONEYB/F1TOF12/GREY! i've just ordered the R5 version based on the colour confirmation - thanks for that.

7bit

06 Oct 2017, 13:33

No preorders for these, becuase I don' know if I need them to cover losses.

Here are some BLUE/SPH kits which are in stock:

HONEYG/MODSYM100B/CADET
price: $5

HONEYG/MOD150CFHH/CADET

HONEYG/SYM/R2A/CADET

HONEYG/JRET/BLUE

HONEYG/MOD125B/BLUE
price: $21

HONEYG/MOD125C/BLUE
price: $14

HONEYG/EOPQTWY/BLUE
price: $3

HONEYG/CURSOREXTRA/F/BLUE
price: $4

HONEYG/CURSOREXTRA/G/BLUE

HONEYG/RUBOUT175/BLUE
price: $2

HONEYG/TRIANGLE175/BLUE
price: $2

HONEYB/HYPER7/CADET
price: $369

HONEYB/HYPER7/NUMPAD
price: $39

HONEYB/HYPER7/POS
price: $89

HONEYB/HYPER7/BASE
price: $89

HONEYB/ISO/BLUE
price: $14

HONEYB/UK/SPH

HONEYB/INTER/SPH

HONEYB/COLEMAK/SPH
price: $19

HONEYB/MODSYM100/CADET

HONEYB/SPACE300/BLUE
price: $8

HONEYB/SPACE400/SPH

HONEYB/SPACE400/BLUE

HONEYG/CUREXTRA/C/VIOLETT
price: $6

HONEYG/CURSYM/VIOLETT

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 13:39

7bit wrote: No preorders for these, becuase I don' know if I need them to cover losses.
understood. but even so you can't tempt me any more... i've trawled those lists until my eyes bled. :evil:

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 13:42

lukenukum wrote:
7bit wrote: No preorders for these, becuase I don' know if I need them to cover losses.
understood. but even so you can't tempt me any more... i've trawled those lists until my eyes bled. :evil:
The HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED has what I want, and then some, but that’s the price to pay to get what you want. :D These should arrive before my Oblivion order, but eventually I’ll have all the pieces I want. Hopefully anyway.

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 13:47

eatanygoodbooks wrote:
lukenukum wrote:
The HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED has what I want, and then some, but that’s the price to pay to get what you want. :D These should arrive before my Oblivion order, but eventually I’ll have all the pieces I want. Hopefully anyway.
ahh yes, i agree... there's always a price for the good stuff on the top shelf! im just trying to avoid buying any further leftovers now... :roll: good luck with the HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED !

7bit

06 Oct 2017, 13:57

GREY / WHITE kits:
HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/GREY
price: $55

HONEYB/CURSORBASE/GREY

HONEYB/CURSORS/GREY

HONEYB/ALPHA/E/WHITE
price: $65

HONEYB/ALPHAINT/WHITE
price: $36

HONEYB/ISO/WHITE
price: $16

HONEYB/ISO/RED
price: $16

HONEYB/UK/GREY

HONEYB/UK/RED

HONEYB/INTER/GREY

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/WHITE
price: $24

HONEYB/MODEXTRA150/GREY

HONEYB/FUNCTION1/WHITE

HONEYB/COLORCODES
price: $24

HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED

HONEYB/VERTBSL/WHITE

HONEYB/CONTROL175/RED

HONEYB/SPACE400/WHITE

HONEYB/SPACE400/RED

HONEYB/SPACE625/WHITE

HONEYB/SPACE625/GREY

HONEY/INTER/RED/OVR

HONEY/7BIT

HONEY/MODEXTRA175
price: $27

HONEY/MODSYM150
price: $21

HONEY/NUMERIC7/GREY

HONEY/NUMERIC7/WHITE

HONEY/FUNCTION/R3

HONEY/F13TOF24

HONEY/F13TOF24/WHITE

HONEY/POS/PACK4

HONEY/LOTUS175

More:
Round 5 leftovers (in stock)
Round 6 leftovers (in stock, except for GREY, WHITE, RED and BLACK)

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 13:58

lukenukum wrote:
ahh yes, i agree... there's always a price for the good stuff on the top shelf! im just trying to avoid buying any further leftovers now... :roll: good luck with the HONEYB/TENKLESSBASE/RED !

Definitely agree. These key caps are what triggered my new obsession for mechanical keyboards. Thank you, and same to you! :)

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 15:13

eatanygoodbooks wrote:
lukenukum wrote:

Definitely agree. These key caps are what triggered my new obsession for mechanical keyboards. Thank you, and same to you! :)
it sure is addictive... im praying i've ordered all the right stuff!

vinnycordeiro

06 Oct 2017, 15:16

I need HONEYB/ALPHA/BLACK in my life.

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 15:37

lukenukum wrote:
eatanygoodbooks wrote:
lukenukum wrote:

it sure is addictive... im praying i've ordered all the right stuff!
I'm obviously not an expert, but what have you ordered, and what kind of base keyboard will you put the caps on? I'm planning on buying a WASD barebones TKL keyboard a month before my Oblivion order should arrive in June 2018, so I get the latest and greatest keyboard available.

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 16:05

eatanygoodbooks wrote: I'm obviously not an expert, but what have you ordered, and what kind of base keyboard will you put the caps on? I'm planning on buying a WASD barebones TKL keyboard a month before my Oblivion order should arrive in June 2018, so I get the latest and greatest keyboard available.
im no expert either :-( i could list it all... but basically this image inspired me! (grey buttons and white keys) but on a full-size keyboard with numpad. haha, i don't know the technicalities but i know beauty. i do like the 60% poker boards though... not sure i can do without the number pad though :-) :?
Attachments
IM SOLD!
IM SOLD!
9ad50c88dca24918405b249228baa892.jpg (327.19 KiB) Viewed 5658 times

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 16:21

lukenukum wrote:
eatanygoodbooks wrote: I'm obviously not an expert, but what have you ordered, and what kind of base keyboard will you put the caps on? I'm planning on buying a WASD barebones TKL keyboard a month before my Oblivion order should arrive in June 2018, so I get the latest and greatest keyboard available.
im no expert either :-( i could list it all... but basically this image inspired me! (grey buttons and white keys) but on a full-size keyboard with numpad. haha, i don't know the technicalities but i know beauty. i do like the 60% poker boards though... not sure i can do without the number pad though :-) :?
That sounds really cool! Those same photos inspired me as well, but I want red modifiers. I’m tempted to also buy black modifiers to switch things up sometimes.

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 16:25

eatanygoodbooks wrote:
lukenukum wrote: im no expert either :-( i could list it all... but basically this image inspired me! (grey buttons and white keys) but on a full-size keyboard with numpad. haha, i don't know the technicalities but i know beauty. i do like the 60% poker boards though... not sure i can do without the number pad though :-) :?
That sounds really cool! Those same photos inspired me as well, but I want red modifiers. I’m tempted to also buy black modifiers to switch things up sometimes.
yeah - those reds are a lovely colour indeed... and the blacks... :D

$$$...

zslane

06 Oct 2017, 18:50

Yeah, Muirium's cappening photos are what got me hooked on all this too. My objective is this:
honeywell_keyboard_athome_02.jpg
honeywell_keyboard_athome_02.jpg (468.06 KiB) Viewed 5509 times

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 19:41

zslane wrote: Yeah, Muirium's cappening photos are what got me hooked on all this too. My objective is this:
so pleasing! I like the black number pad too, just works... set off with the small number of reds. if nothing else on this journey I've learnt a lot about keyboard layouts! and spent way too much life scrolling up and down left over lists.

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 20:24

lukenukum wrote:
zslane wrote: Yeah, Muirium's cappening photos are what got me hooked on all this too. My objective is this:
so pleasing! I like the black number pad too, just works... set off with the small number of reds. if nothing else on this journey I've learnt a lot about keyboard layouts! and spent way too much life scrolling up and down left over lists.
That's why I'm not as opposed to having key caps in a variety of colors I may not think I need... you never know what combination of colors might create a gorgeous keyboard.

lukenukum

06 Oct 2017, 20:49

eatanygoodbooks wrote:
lukenukum wrote:
That's why I'm not as opposed to having key caps in a variety of colors I may not think I need... you never know what combination of colors might create a gorgeous keyboard.
yeah, that's ideal if possible... just need to keep the financial details away from the wife... :lol:

eatanygoodbooks

06 Oct 2017, 20:50

lukenukum wrote:
yeah, that's ideal if possible... just need to keep the financial details away from the wife... :lol:
Haha just tell her it’s fair for her to go shoe shopping now.

Griffy

07 Oct 2017, 12:02

7bit wrote:
...there might be some extras available....

HONEYB/NUMPAD/BLACK
:shock: *one milion exclamation marks* :mrgreen:

Burt Macklin

08 Oct 2017, 02:26

7bit wrote: BTW: When I get the keys, there might be some extras available, so if something is missing right now, you might get it later, once everything has been sorted.

Okay, what does this mean..?

7bit

08 Oct 2017, 11:39

It means there will be more keys available (some which are currently sold out) once I got the phase 2 production delivered.
:-)

Myoth

08 Oct 2017, 12:31

7bit wrote: It means there will be more keys available (some which are currently sold out) once I got the phase 2 production delivered.
:-)
Bépo kit for exemple ? I'm in need of one and since they seem to be sold out but from waht you've said they might not be anymore ?

7bit

08 Oct 2017, 18:06

BEPO is from Round 5, not Round 6, and ineed they are all gone.
:roll:

CollinMel

08 Oct 2017, 22:30

• I owe $1.04
• can't remove any items from my order
• am instructed not to make small payments on the invoice
• do not need/want any additional caps

any solutions for this situation?

zslane

08 Oct 2017, 22:33

In general, 7bit doesn't worry about amounts under $3. Don't sweat it.

Return to “Group buys”