Great/Interesting Finds

nastrovje

18 Oct 2017, 17:52

More of a Beamspring guy personally :lol: but I see where you are getting to. Straight practically speaking there are nicer things to get for the money, but if you're into OG Keysets it could be worth it. I know for a fact people bought it for that amount.

You brought up a good idea tough, I might contact BSP tough then, see if they are still active.

Also there just was this post on reddit. A guy offering custom dyesub keysets in thick cherry style for 100-140$

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/com ... icing_and/

Might be a nice idea for a custom Tulip set? ;)

Slom

18 Oct 2017, 19:40

Will we are on the topic of silly collector keyboards; Indy SSK 800$ opening bid
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Rare-IBM ... 3213820858

depletedvespene

18 Oct 2017, 19:57

seebart wrote:
derzemel wrote:
seebart wrote:
Agreed, if you're lucky possibly even Kishaver territory. I paid a lot less for my Unsaver but Cindy's prices are fair.
Sorry, I could not help myself :(

And yeah, I dream at an Unsaver and I am really sour that I discovered DT after Cindy sold the ones she had
Just have patience and you'll find one. ;) And yes it's a pretty cool Model F variation here's mine:
IMGP5834.JPG
Oh, AMAZING! You found MY long-lost Unsaver!! Thank you so much for taking care of it!!! Send it to me, and I'll cover the shipping costs and give you a PCjr keyboard as a thank you note. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 20:12

depletedvespene wrote: Oh, AMAZING! You found MY long-lost Unsaver!! Thank you so much for taking care of it!!! Send it to me, and I'll cover the shipping costs and give you a PCjr keyboard as a thank you note. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1xu0cx.jpg
1xu0cx.jpg (42.12 KiB) Viewed 6489 times
;) :lol:

hoaryhag

18 Oct 2017, 21:40

These don't come up often, NIB X08 Intellimouse 3.0 wired.
https://goo.gl/fhsrhH

just_add_coffee

18 Oct 2017, 21:40

Hmmm ... that F122 is missing some keys. Do not want.

depletedvespene

18 Oct 2017, 21:43

seebart wrote:
depletedvespene wrote: Oh, AMAZING! You found MY long-lost Unsaver!! Thank you so much for taking care of it!!! Send it to me, and I'll cover the shipping costs and give you a PCjr keyboard as a thank you note. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1xu0cx.jpg
;) :lol:
Ok, I'll pay you in installments. Here's the first one:
Spoiler:
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
Perhaps I should send the next installments on PMs. :mrgreen:

dreLLin

18 Oct 2017, 21:44

Just found some SKIDATA PS/2 MULTIMEDIA MECHANICAL KEYBOARD TASTATUR TRACKBALL CHERRY KEY GERMAN on ebay. There are still 7 boards available. Not sure though if they are worth 125€.

derzemel

18 Oct 2017, 22:06

dreLLin wrote: Just found some Skidata on ebay. There are still 7 boards available. Not sure though if they are worth 125€.
We know them. The seller used to sell them at 60-70 EUR a year or so ago.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

18 Oct 2017, 22:13

just_add_coffee wrote: Hmmm ... that F122 is missing some keys. Do not want.
Very good, I like that and I've heard that here before but I won't say from whom.
depletedvespene wrote:
seebart wrote: Ok, I'll pay you in installments. Here's the first one:
Spoiler:
Perhaps I should send the next installments on PMs. :mrgreen:
Nope, your PLZ's are very nice but no good. :mrgreen:

dreLLin

18 Oct 2017, 22:30

derzemel wrote:
dreLLin wrote: Just found some Skidata on ebay. There are still 7 boards available. Not sure though if they are worth 125€.
We know them. The seller used to sell them at 60-70 EUR a year or so ago.
oh for 60-70 I would have actually taken one. ;)

depletedvespene

18 Oct 2017, 22:56

seebart wrote: Nope, your PLZ's are very nice but no good. :mrgreen:
How about now?

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

19 Oct 2017, 04:23

seebart wrote:
derzemel wrote:
seebart wrote:
Agreed, if you're lucky possibly even Kishaver territory. I paid a lot less for my Unsaver but Cindy's prices are fair.
Sorry, I could not help myself :(

And yeah, I dream at an Unsaver and I am really sour that I discovered DT after Cindy sold the ones she had
Just have patience and you'll find one. ;) And yes it's a pretty cool Model F variation here's mine:
IMGP5834.JPG
STOP IT STOP IT I CAN ONLY GET SO JEALOUS

hansichen

19 Oct 2017, 05:23

dreLLin wrote:Just found some SKIDATA PS/2 MULTIMEDIA MECHANICAL KEYBOARD TASTATUR TRACKBALL CHERRY KEY GERMAN on ebay. There are still 7 boards available. Not sure though if they are worth 125€.

Very nice vintage clears and og skidata doubleshots, definetly worth its money imo. Sadly the top part is not usable but the normal part of the keyboard works, same for the trackball.

Slom

19 Oct 2017, 06:50

Polecat

21 Oct 2017, 07:15

The Televideo PC (vs. terminal) keyboards like this one are interesting. Three or four part numbers as I recall. I think the (edit: 803/804) were CP/M (Z80) and the (edit: 1603/1605) were MS DOS (8088), but the keyboards all interchanged. Big, heavy, and clunky if that turns you on. I played with these back in the '80s. Scan codes are the same as XT (!), but they run on 12 volts, not 5. Bypass the internal regulator and match up the wires and you have an XT board. There were also versions for their portable PC (TPC-I or TPC-II) that were electrically the same. One was clicky (Futaba?) the other not. I have the wiring info here if anyone's interested.

ryvnf

21 Oct 2017, 22:27

balotz

21 Oct 2017, 23:18

This is an NMB dome with slider board. Not bad for a rubber dome but domes nonetheless.

zooksman

22 Oct 2017, 03:32

Hmm. Are those potentially stackpole switches?

ryvnf

22 Oct 2017, 12:15

balotz wrote:
This is an NMB dome with slider board. Not bad for a rubber dome but domes nonetheless.
Ohhh, thought it was space invaders. That explains the low price then.

davkol

22 Oct 2017, 21:36

Key Tronic E0500 (link). Any info about this?

Elma Electronic CH-8820 (link). Looks like a Cherry G80-1800 with winkeys—in a metal enclosure (allegedly >4 kg).

Norman_

22 Oct 2017, 23:46

davkol wrote: Key Tronic E0500 (link). Any info about this?

Elma Electronic CH-8820 (link). Looks like a Cherry G80-1800 with winkeys—in a metal enclosure (allegedly >4 kg).
I've seen stuff very similar to the bottom board there. A rack mount G80, it's in this thread somewhere. I'm still salty i didn't get my hands on that last one.

ryvnf

23 Oct 2017, 20:53

K104 White ALPS, price seems okey but I'm still not sure if it is worth it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MTek-Monterey- ... 2687500407

Polecat

24 Oct 2017, 05:08

ryvnf wrote: K104 White ALPS, price seems okey but I'm still not sure if it is worth it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MTek-Monterey- ... 2687500407
1990 serial number, probably ink stamped keycaps rather than double shots, but still a nice white complicated Alps keyboard.

Starck

25 Oct 2017, 09:52

My current eBay watch list:

Hyundai KB5181
According to the wiki complicated white alps:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/hyundai-KB5181-k ... 1438.l2649

IBM Lexmark 52G9700:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/IBM-Lexmark-52G9 ... 1438.l2649

Quanta Corporation KBD-DLT AV German:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Quanta-Corporati ... 1438.l2649

DasKeyboard for Mac with Cherry MX Blue:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/daskeyboard-2-US ... 1438.l2649

KB Paradise V60 Mini 60% mechanical keyboard, Matias Quiet Click:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/KB-Paradise-V60- ... 1438.l2649

HEWLETT PACKARD HP 98203B EXTENDED NIMETZ KEYBOARD:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/HEWLETT-PACKARD- ... Swy~BZ7n1G

Topre Realforce 86u White Grey Keyboard 55gm, 45gm, 30gm:
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Topre-Realforce- ... SwCMFZ74Si

Keybug

25 Oct 2017, 21:21

I'd be all over this one if shipping from Italy hadn't become utterly insanely expensive recently... :cry: Any chance this doesn't have Space Invaders?

"Tastiera Vintage anni 80 tutta originale,tenuta molto bene,tipo IBM,Olivetti. | eBay" <https://www.ebay.it/itm/Tastiera-Vintag ... SwZlZZ8DZ5>

Myoth

25 Oct 2017, 22:44

Keybug wrote: I'd be all over this one if shipping from Italy hadn't become utterly insanely expensive recently... :cry: Any chance this doesn't have Space Invaders?

"Tastiera Vintage anni 80 tutta originale,tenuta molto bene,tipo IBM,Olivetti. | eBay" <https://www.ebay.it/itm/Tastiera-Vintag ... SwZlZZ8DZ5>
Those stepped mods make me think that they are :D

Chyros

25 Oct 2017, 23:22

Keybug wrote: I'd be all over this one if shipping from Italy hadn't become utterly insanely expensive recently... :cry: Any chance this doesn't have Space Invaders?

Uh, well, never say "never", but that's a third-gen NMB and I've only ever heard of those as being mechanical Oo . I did a review on one quite a while ago. These boards have quite a bit going for them.

waldorf120

26 Oct 2017, 01:34

This is the most American keyboard I have every seen -> Murica

Engicoder

26 Oct 2017, 04:10

Chyros wrote:

Uh, well, never say "never", but that's a third-gen NMB and I've only ever heard of those as being mechanical Oo . I did a review on one quite a while ago. These boards have quite a bit going for them.
The NMB rubber dome version was not introduced until the 4th generation of NMB/Hi-Tek keyboards. Most 3rd gen boards like this one are tactile space invaders, although a few are linear or clicky. The caps on the 3rd gen boards are, IMO, the best of all space invaders boards.

Return to “Other external”