WTS HHKB Bundle

HzFaq

22 Mar 2020, 08:24

Parting ways with the HHKB, the start of a big clearout hopefully.

Selling the above HHKB bundle. Included are the board, set of caps, control/esc coloured caps set, red cable, rev D hasu controller and a keyboard slip.

I picked the board up second hand in 2012 but it has barely been used; I'd say maybe a few months use in 8 years I've had it. It didn't come boxed or with an original cable, but I'm including the cable the board came to me with as well as the red Esc that also came with it. The caps came later (2014) and are like new. Controller is still in packing and the board has never been opened/modded for it's use. IIRC rev D CAN be made bluetooth but doesn't have the components on the board. Also included is an unknown "velvet" slip, not sure what the material is or where it came from...

edit - Forgot to mention that this is the board from our favourite reviewers HHKB review so it's famous as well as being generally awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbb3CihZw5k

Asking £230 obo for it all, EU sales only please.Not looking to split either, would rather it all go in one go. SOLD
Spoiler:

Last edited by HzFaq on 15 May 2020, 22:59, edited 4 times in total.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

22 Mar 2020, 08:38

GLWS

HzFaq

22 Mar 2020, 08:42

Redmaus wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 08:38
GLWS
Cheers dude. Sad to see it go, but would rather it go to someone that will use it. Plus, extra quarantine-cash is always nice :).

Forgot to mention and will add to OP, this is the board from our favourite reviewers HHKB review so it's famous as well as being generally awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbb3CihZw5k

HzFaq

05 Apr 2020, 00:10

Price drop

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

05 Apr 2020, 22:41

GLWS dude! A bit pricey for an HHKB, but what a package!

HzFaq

15 Apr 2020, 10:31

Price drop

Return to “For sale”