[sold] SKCL cream switches

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

09 Sep 2020, 03:52

all sold! thanks, everyone!

SOLD:
1. aluminum VA68M
Spoiler:
This originally had MX clears, but I desoldered them (along with the LEDs - so no more white backlighting) and replaced the switches with NK Silk yellow switches. This was mostly just a project to test out silk switches and try this layout. It was fun to use for the week that I used it, but I'm more of a TKL fan. The board comes with stock blank PBT keycaps and lubed/tightened (tape mod) stabilizers.

2. 80x SKCM orange alps
Spoiler:
8/10 with no upstroke click! These came from a clean apple board and feel great overall.
3. 83x SKCM blue alps
Spoiler:
7/10 I would say. I cleaned one out (pictured) and it feels much smoother at what I would call an 8/10. Lubing the springs and dry-lubing the slider would likely bring them up higher as well!
1. 83x SKCL cream alps
Spoiler:
same condition as the blues with same cleaning remark. These are a rarer alps switch with a heavier weighting than SKL green alps
Last edited by //gainsborough on 13 Sep 2020, 23:28, edited 6 times in total.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

09 Sep 2020, 04:23

PM!

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

09 Sep 2020, 04:32

Redmaus wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 04:23
PM!
replied!

catawalks

11 Sep 2020, 01:12

That VA68M looks nice and is right up my alley. If I wasn't saving for other things I would be all over it. GLWS though!

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

11 Sep 2020, 02:57

Thanks, dude!

I adjusted some prices as well.

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

13 Sep 2020, 03:34

Everything has sold except the linear cream alps. Dropped price again as well - priced to sell!

Return to “For sale”