Round 7 / ALGOL-style / Deadline 2018-11-30

valniro

10 Jun 2019, 18:20

@7bit, it's June and still no refund. I see people are buying your sets but you're still not issuing refunds nor providing any feedback
at all. Not a single word from you. Just WOW.

bit-shifter

10 Jun 2019, 18:48

Hey Valniro,

Could you let me know when you sent a refund request (and your order number, DM is fine)? Perhaps I'll be able to chase it down.

I know the DT forum upgrade has caused 7bit a good number of issues.

Cheers,

- bit-shifter

valniro

10 Jun 2019, 19:23

bit-shifter wrote:
Hey Valniro,

Could you let me know when you sent a refund request (and your order number, DM is fine)? Perhaps I'll be able to chase it down.

Cheers,

- bit-shifter
PM sent.

SolidCactus

10 Jun 2019, 19:35

bit-shifter wrote:
Hey Valniro,

Cheers,

- bit-shifter
I have also sent you PM if that's ok?

I have been waiting since Sept for a refund unfortunately.

valniro

12 Jun 2019, 18:48

@bit-shifter do you have any news?

Luna
Alt255

27 Jun 2019, 06:46

Does anyone have a round 5/6 HoneyB 225 blue Return key for sale?

valniro

27 Jun 2019, 16:50

@bit-shifter, can you please provide a feedback?

Iggy

02 Jul 2019, 17:10

I've asked for a refund last year September 11th and still no reply. But I'm sure this is all perfectly normal and I only have to wait a few rmore years.

valniro

02 Jul 2019, 17:29

Same, bit-shifter vanished aswell

valniro

14 Jul 2019, 10:34

@7bit @bit-shifter guys, you know what? I'm getting tired of this game. I want my money back, and I'm sure anyone else whom asked for a refund does too. So either you show me some real progress on this within the next 2 weeks or I'm going to the authorities to report all the facts. It is very sad to have to use such extreme solutions, especially within this community.

bit-shifter

14 Jul 2019, 12:03

Hi all,

Just a quick not to say I haven't disappeared and am not likely to - life has been busy (read incredibly/intolerably so) and this has not been something I could prioritise - and for that I apologise.

@valniro contacted me off-channel this morning and we have discussed the situation.

The transaction details that I've received (from @valniro and a couple of others) are from before my time as a collector, so will have to rely on 7bit's tracking to get a complete picture of what's happened - i.e why the refund request wasn't actioned - whether it was missed...

A message has been sent to @7bit requesting information on how I can proceed (it has to be understood that I cannot and will not be refunding money without his consent).

I'll follow up as and when I have more news.

Cheers,
- bit-shifter

Luna
Alt255

14 Jul 2019, 14:47

I'm still hoping Algol will be produced, very interested in the Cream and Grey sets.
Any chance 7bit would collaborate with Massdrop?

bit-shifter

14 Jul 2019, 15:52

I'm also hopeful for this set/s to be produced (and have faith that it will) - I have kits on order for subsequent algol rounds.

Personally, I'd be disappointed if this were to be run as a drop collaboration. There's an appeal about this GB being handled in the traditional ad-hoc fashion - the road is not always easy, but this only adds to its charm.

Return to “Group buys”