Model F Stepped Keycap Replacement


29 Jun 2020, 22:51

I just bought an IBM Model F XT on eBay, but it's missing the scroll lock/break keycap. I know that M and F keycaps are interchangeable, but this is one of those Model F stepped keycaps so a replacement seems a bit harder to get a hold of.
I've heard Unicomp might sell them, but I can't find any on their store page.
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Thanks!

User avatar

29 Jun 2020, 23:05 ... SwRMhdTj6r

I'd message this guy and ask if he has one.

I have one but it's somewhere in storage and I'm not sure where exactly.


07 Jul 2020, 17:54

I don't think Unicomp can make anything other than model M keycaps as they do not have the older tooling, I think the best thing to do would be to look on eBay, this is the best I could find, ... SwmWxdzav4

Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”