Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

makesi168

26 Jul 2016, 10:36

Turbodruk wrote: That's really good news! But I'm getting reminders about invoices I already paid. Should I be worried? My order no is 0951.
You really need worry about it. My order no is 0982 and I have received the Confirmation

lolpes

26 Jul 2016, 10:58

[quote="khongthenhuvay" post_id=321909]
  • Round 6 - Phase 1 (SA) In production Expected completion date 8/18.
    quote]

What a Lovely birthday present if they really are completed at the provided date :D

romevi

26 Jul 2016, 13:52

Turbodruk wrote:That's really good news! But I'm getting reminders about invoices I already paid. Should I be worried? My order no is 0951.
Nah, you're good. The bot just wants you to buy more. ;)

BALTHAZ4R

26 Jul 2016, 20:33

7bit wrote:
khongthenhuvay wrote: GREAT NEWS! Round 6 Phase 2 completion date has been updated and pushed up on schedule. Now it's even higher than Jukebox :o
  • Round 6 - Phase 1 (SA) In production Expected completion date 8/18.
  • 1976 Round 2 (SA) In production Expected completion 7/29. There will be KeyShop sales available in September.
  • Hana (DSA) In production Expected completion 7/28. There will be KeyShop sales available in September.
  • Nantucket Selectric (SA) Scheduled Expected completion 8/31.
  • Round 6 - Phase 2 (SA) Scheduled Expected completion 9/30.
  • JukeBox (SA) Scheduled Expected completion 10/31.
:o

It was somewhere in November.
:cool:
I hope this is not a mistake and they mean 2017 ...
:o
Hype train intensifies.

Seriously, this never happens. Things getting moved AHEAD of schedule?!?! WHAT IS THIS?

zslane

26 Jul 2016, 20:44

What is the link to that SP production schedule page?

eddible

26 Jul 2016, 20:48

zslane wrote:What is the link to that SP production schedule page?
http://pimpmykeyboard.com/key-status/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zslane

26 Jul 2016, 20:56

Thanks!

BTW, 7bit, since we can expect there to be at least a two month delay, after phase 2 is first completed, for SP to make corrections, I would like to recommend that phase 1 keycaps be shipped out as soon as you have them sorted, and not wait for phase 2. I realize that 9/30 looks real close to 8/18, but we know that's just an illusion.

eddible

26 Jul 2016, 21:52

zslane wrote:Thanks!

BTW, 7bit, since we can expect there to be at least a two month delay, after phase 2 is first completed, for SP to make corrections, I would like to recommend that phase 1 keycaps be shipped out as soon as you have them sorted, and not wait for phase 2. I realize that 9/30 looks real close to 8/18, but we know that's just an illusion.
7bit has already said that he'll ship Phase 1 when he has it and won't wait for phase 2. Although my entire order is in phase 2. :'(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7bit

26 Jul 2016, 21:58

zslane wrote: Thanks!

Yes, I agree with you. Also, from a logistics point of view, it is a good idea to have the first batch done before the rest comes in.
:-)

kennyv2k

27 Jul 2016, 08:31

7bit wrote:
zslane wrote: Thanks!

Yes, I agree with you. Also, from a logistics point of view, it is a good idea to have the first batch done before the rest comes in.
R5 0934 kennyv2k
Add the order has been completed to pay, why not receive payment confirmation email?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

27 Jul 2016, 08:45

7bit wrote: Yes, I agree with you. Also, from a logistics point of view, it is a good idea to have the first batch done before the rest comes in.
Have you ever thought about just going Berzerkfan and just pour all keycaps into one huge bathtub, stirr them and then send send everyone a few shovels worth of random keycaps?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night screaming with this picture in my head.

Turbodruk

27 Jul 2016, 10:39

Wodan wrote:
7bit wrote: Yes, I agree with you. Also, from a logistics point of view, it is a good idea to have the first batch done before the rest comes in.
Have you ever thought about just going Berzerkfan and just pour all keycaps into one huge bathtub, stirr them and then send send everyone a few shovels worth of random keycaps?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night screaming with this picture in my head.

zslane

27 Jul 2016, 19:26

Wodan wrote: Have you ever thought about just going Berzerkfan and just pour all keycaps into one huge bathtub, stirr them and then send send everyone a few shovels worth of random keycaps?
7bit does this. He calls them "grab bags".

tofagerl

27 Jul 2016, 19:49

I wonder if I'll get my cadet TKL before Jukebox...
Holy shit, I'll have four full SA sets... I'M RICH, BITCH!

Salisen

27 Jul 2016, 23:00

Pleased to note that my Round 4 replacement vertical '+' keys arrived this week!

makesi168

28 Jul 2016, 15:55

I want to buy HONEYB/LOTUS/RED、HONEYB/KBDRUNNER/RED 、HONEYB/F1TOF12/GREY.

c2lknt

28 Jul 2016, 17:18

makesi168 wrote: I want to buy HONEYB/LOTUS/RED、HONEYB/KBDRUNNER/RED 、HONEYB/F1TOF12/GREY.
Instructions for how to order are here:

wiki/Round_6#How_to_order

Virtureal

28 Jul 2016, 20:17

So I'm putting together an order for leftovers to fill out a planck in space cadet caps, the order is ready, I'm just waiting for my paycheck, but I noticed that the text that I have to put with my payment says R5, is this an error or should I not worry?

This is my first time participating in a group buy so I'd appreciate some input.

Also I was wondering if the caps will be sent from Germany as it seems 7bit is from there? That would be great for me since I don't have to pay import taxes, but I can't seem to find anywhere in the wiki where it's stated.

zslane

28 Jul 2016, 20:30

R5 is correct. I don't think 7bit ever got around to modifying the 7bot to recognize an "R6" token instead.

7bit is in Germany, yes, and all the keycaps get sent to him. He then sorts them by order and sends them to customers. Ideal for other EU customers. Kinda silly for someone like me who has relatives who live less than 30 minutes drive from SP. At the end of the day, however, I don't care what route they take, I just want my damn keycaps...

Virtureal

28 Jul 2016, 21:03

Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to getting the cap and seeing what other people are going to use them for!

zslane

29 Jul 2016, 00:42

Well, once I get my CADET caps in hand they will go on my Varmilo VA108, and it will look like this:
Space Cadet caps on Varmilo VA108
Space Cadet caps on Varmilo VA108
image.jpeg (323.93 KiB) Viewed 7645 times

pasph

29 Jul 2016, 11:19

7bit can you please answer to my PMs?
Thanks.

tofagerl

29 Jul 2016, 14:21

Is that a render, or that horrible "other" set?

rominronin

29 Jul 2016, 15:38

zslane wrote: Well, once I get my CADET caps in hand they will go on my Varmilo VA108, and it will look like this:
image.jpeg
Beautiful.

Can't wait (not true)

Virtureal

29 Jul 2016, 17:25

zslane wrote: Well, once I get my CADET caps in hand they will go on my Varmilo VA108, and it will look like this:
Looks great, I think it's a bit weird how the space cadet had black legends on the bottom modifiers and white on the function keys etc in the top, but it looks good.

How did you make that?

tofagerl

29 Jul 2016, 20:04

The entire keyset is weird. If you start pulling on that thread, you'll end up going through LISP manuals from the sixties before you know it...

khongthenhuvay

29 Jul 2016, 20:48

zslane wrote:Well, once I get my CADET caps in hand they will go on my Varmilo VA108, and it will look like this:
image.jpeg
Great render! But on my monitor the blue in your render looks much darker than the blue color of my R4/R5 caps. Sadly I really like that blue in my monitor :(

zslane

29 Jul 2016, 22:28

tofagerl wrote: Is that a render, or that horrible "other" set?
No, I don't own Symbiosis. What you're seeing is a 3D render.

I do, however, have Round 4 SPH on my keyboard just to hold me over. But it's no Space Cadet...

SamUK

30 Jul 2016, 14:33

Hi all, I'm planning to buy a few bits and bobs from the R5 leftovers (and maybe even from the R6 preorder leftovers too). I've got a few questions though:

1. What do the astrisks mean? e.g.

Code: Select all

G/NUMERIC2/GREY (Numeric row 3 keys* | $12)
2. What does the G at the beginning of some of the codes mean? I think it means grab bag. E.g. what's the difference between the following:

G/BLANK/R2U200/WHITE (blank key (same as row 4) | $0.5)
BLANK/R2U200/WHITE (blank key (white) | $3)
3. Following on, what exactly is a grab bag? I'd thought it meant that it was a random selection, but looking at following makes me think that you get all the keys displayed.

G/NUMERIC2/GREY (Numeric row 3 keys* | $12)
4. Is this actually with a centre nub?

G/BLANK/R2U100C/BLACK (blank key | $0.5)
5. Can I pay with PayPal?

astonlau

31 Jul 2016, 19:13

Is there any payment confirmation/update of this week?

Return to “Group buys”