Poker 2

Muirium
µ

28 May 2013, 18:37

Nice first impressions write up, ShivaYash. Well worth a read for everyone considering a 60%.

TimIsABat

09 Jun 2013, 07:10

I've been actually considering whether to get a KBC Poker II from Qtan since its a pretty good price and seems good for my first MX Brown switches. I am already planning on getting KBC PBT Black Blank 104 keyset from Feng which he has for a really good price as well. Think it would be better to go that route since the keys on the Poker II are fugly, and I really want to get an "otaku" style keyboard. Especially since the FC660M is considered almost uncustomizable (without getting two keycap sets because the board has the same size shift keys on both the left and right...making it incompatible with most keysets that have shift keys because of the differing sides from the left and right side)...getting the Poker II seems the most viable for getting a keyboard to be able to dress up with blank keys. It looks like a good keyboard for the price.

Muirium
µ

09 Jun 2013, 10:29

Indeed. Once the janky caps are set aside, my only quibble with the Poker II is its soldered controller. Not an issue for anyone happy with its function layer. It's certainly an attractive 60% keyboard in that case.

The original Poker is one of the most widely customised keyboards of all time!

ShivaYash

10 Jun 2013, 18:50

Where is this (pictured) keycap set from?

Muirium
µ

10 Jun 2013, 20:46

It's Round 3. One of the huge and complicated community group buys before my time.

I'd ask Mashby if you want to know more about it. (I linked his post in the picture.)

captain

13 Jan 2015, 04:39

In case anyone just wants to remember how to turn on the DAMN BACKLIGHT:

FN-V turn on
FN-B brighten
FN-C darken

Return to “News”