kB Siemens nixdorf

fedefede

17 Apr 2023, 05:00

I sell this kB with one keycap broken like in photo..for 10euro + cost of shipping https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2G2S0l1Y7x

guidemetothelight

17 Apr 2023, 09:45

hey man, maybe it would be better to make on large post with some (sub)structures instead of posting every board seperate with an ambiguous title and images in a drive folder ... I think iam interested in some of the boards but due to a lack of information I dont really get what you are offering. Also maybe post some info with the boards like switches and condition / your location in the title ?
Hope I dont sound condescending, wasnt my intent. :)

fedefede

17 Apr 2023, 10:06

I start to sell now my Kb on this forum..and i m studying to do now in correct way my post..sorry if you have difficult to understand..but I write for all post photos on google drive…can you check my photos on my google drive?

fedefede

17 Apr 2023, 10:20

If you are interested for some KB in my post write me..thank you

Muirium
µ

17 Apr 2023, 11:13

Amusingly, these Google Drive albums load fine on my phone but not on my computer, where Google nags me to buy more storage. :roll:

As I recall: this one's one of these. A looker, but not so much in the feel department…

guidemetothelight

17 Apr 2023, 12:46

fedefede wrote:
17 Apr 2023, 10:06
I start to sell now my Kb on this forum..and i m studying to do now in correct way my post..sorry if you have difficult to understand..but I write for all post photos on google drive…can you check my photos on my google drive?
No Problem, iam no expert in selling on here myself, but most posts look something like that:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=27875
The title usually is something like [US-CA] or [EU-DE] which would be the location of the seller, in my examples the United States, California and European Union, Germany, followed by what Boards are on offer
Most seller´s use the
Spoiler:
feature
to group boards and most of them also include stuff like switch type and switch condition (mostly scale 1-10, describing if bindy , scratchy, clean or whatever words you can come up with)

keycap material / lettering type ( double shot, dye sub, pad printed etc.) are also often included.

while all of this isn´t a must have, it increases the chances of your boards getting sold. :)

happy typing

Nick

fedefede

17 Apr 2023, 13:33

Thank you for your help

Return to “For sale”