Clickclack keycaps

User avatar
Charlie_Brown_MX

29 Aug 2012, 14:03

dirge wrote:Wish he'd just take a list of interested people and pick them at random. The same people who are 24/7 online seem to get them all the time.
The American basement-dwellers do have an advantage when it comes to Clickclack’s sales.¹ He should consider releasing a batch of them through a European vendor for EU customers.

If he *really* wanted to fuck with the Geektards, he could release different limited edition Clacks in Europe. The insane rage it would provoke would make him the most successful keyboard troll ever.


¹ I *still* don’t understand the insane desire for those ugly bits of plastic, though.

User avatar
Jim66

29 Aug 2012, 14:19

koralatov wrote:
dirge wrote:Wish he'd just take a list of interested people and pick them at random. The same people who are 24/7 online seem to get them all the time.
The American basement-dwellers do have an advantage when it comes to Clickclack’s sales.¹ He should consider releasing a batch of them through a European vendor for EU customers.

If he *really* wanted to fuck with the Geektards, he could release different limited edition Clacks in Europe. The insane rage it would provoke would make him the most successful keyboard troll ever.


¹ I *still* don’t understand the insane desire for those ugly bits of plastic, though.
I agree with everything in this post. Everything.

User avatar
dirge

29 Aug 2012, 15:02

The skull is meant to be Skeletor from HeMan isn't it? I mean he did Darth Vader another 1980s childhood villan.

User avatar
002
Topre Enthusiast

29 Aug 2012, 15:08

I thought it was inspired by his avatar from geekhack?

edit: Skeletor references here

User avatar
dirge

29 Aug 2012, 16:11

I remember his avatar with the big skull in it. Just they've always reminded me of skeletor, those purple ones look even more like the boney bastard.

He should do mumrarr and continue the trend :)

User avatar
Imersa

29 Aug 2012, 22:08

Need a Castle Grayskull keycap! !

cactux

29 Aug 2012, 22:36

[Account and posts deleted on request]

jcrouse

29 Aug 2012, 23:19

cactux wrote:You forgot the Aussie guys :-)
We thought you ARE the reseller down under.

cactux

29 Aug 2012, 23:37

[Account and posts deleted on request]

User avatar
Rafen

03 Sep 2012, 14:24

Just got my first CC.
DSC00630.JPG
DSC00630.JPG (252 KiB) Viewed 2382 times

User avatar
Madhias
BS TORPE

23 Jul 2014, 01:26

It's time to resurrect this old thread. Mea culpa. But i do follow the guidelines:
webwit wrote: Post your clickclack keycaps here.
It's a great mysterium for me and i think it will ever be, i missed this great wild west days. Maybe no more clacks being produced, prices rising high, imbalance of supply and demand. It will be is sort of an clever investment for those early adopters, hold, not sell or trade. Will the bubble burst? Have ten or 20 click clacks? You could buy a new bicycle, a sky diving license, an used car for your child, or other things you could actual use almost every day. Make your dream vacation true for example.

Image

Image

HipsterPunks

23 Jul 2014, 03:33

Image
Senzunite owl and depth blacks

User avatar
dustinhxc

23 Jul 2014, 06:26

HipsterPunks wrote: Image
Senzunite owl and depth blacks

Amazingggggg owl :mrgreen:

User avatar
snoopy

28 Jul 2014, 15:45

Nightowl :twisted:
IMG_0069.jpg
CC Nightowl
IMG_0069.jpg (796.27 KiB) Viewed 2037 times

User avatar
snoopy

09 Aug 2014, 18:10

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

no, I'm totally not addicted...

User avatar
DanielT
Un petit village gaulois d'Armorique…

09 Aug 2014, 19:18

You have Darth Vader! I love that one so much, one day maybe I will get my hands on one....

User avatar
dustinhxc

01 Sep 2014, 17:13

snoopy wrote: Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

no, I'm totally not addicted...

*Saves all photos* Fantastic photo set Snoop! Love the Lemoncillo! :D


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

HipsterPunks

06 Sep 2014, 07:11

Image
Image
Freedom!

User avatar
dustinhxc

06 Sep 2014, 08:31

HipsterPunks wrote: Image
Image
Freedom!

Holy crap dude..... :shock:

HipsterPunks

11 Sep 2014, 07:10

Image
Image

User avatar
dustinhxc

11 Sep 2014, 11:47

HipsterPunks wrote: Image
Image

Mmm that buckling spring! Nice shots!

User avatar
Daniel Beardsmore

11 Sep 2014, 19:37

A whole keyboard of those metal tread pattern ones would be really funny.

User avatar
Madhias
BS TORPE

11 Sep 2014, 22:22

A whole keyboard out of these so called Checkeys would feel great, a massage for every fingertip when typing! Wondering if this is invented already, to add even more ergonomics.

I was also lucky to get these keycaps at this sale, a great, weird, funny and truly unique design.

Image

Image

HipsterPunks

20 Sep 2014, 07:05

Image

User avatar
dustinhxc

21 Sep 2014, 02:32

madhias wrote: A whole keyboard out of these so called Checkeys would feel great, a massage for every fingertip when typing! Wondering if this is invented already, to add even more ergonomics.

I was also lucky to get these keycaps at this sale, a great, weird, funny and truly unique design.

Image

Image

Amazing photos.. Beautiful!

HipsterPunks wrote: Image

LOVE this photo.. That color!! :D

User avatar
snoopy

01 Oct 2014, 18:47

I love gold. :roll:

Image
Image
Image

HipsterPunks

10 Oct 2014, 11:07

Image

User avatar
snoopy

25 Oct 2014, 00:13

bitricolor_clacks.jpg
bitricolor_clacks.jpg (824.37 KiB) Viewed 1474 times

User avatar
Madhias
BS TORPE

31 Oct 2014, 20:28

This page loads forever sometimes (depending on the internet connection of course) because of all the quoting with images :) Nevermind, here again the Checkeys in natural autumn light.

Image

And here a Globe Blue skull:

Image

Also: mental preparation for the 2014 halloween Click Clack sale!

epzy

31 Oct 2014, 22:24

ImageDSC_6506 by epzyy, on Flickr

Post Reply

Return to “Gallery”