Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

deniedscout

29 Mar 2016, 18:08

lolpes wrote: as for the leftovers from round 5 please see first which is available, because there is not much left :p
You're right about that; just checked the list. Looks like I'll have to wait for R6 to ship to get the ones I want.

Gray Jian

29 Mar 2016, 18:10

flyinglotus1983 wrote: I'll put the word out on Reddit. I'm going to make a nice imgur page with lots of pictures and whatnot, as the average redditor attention span is shorter (at least while visiting the site, haha), with a nice call to action at the end. Most of the /r/MechanicalKeyboards guys just got in 'crap bags' full of random keys (known over there as 'unicorn vomit' because of the extreme mis-match), so the Round 5 / Round 6 keys might be a way for them to supplement them if they missed any keys. Sounds like a perfect match, at least in theory.
Great job, and thank you.You are such a geek! We all owe your favors. I am not good in the technology, so I have to tell people one by one, it's hard work! Let's take action, everyone new will spend at least $100, that will speed the group buy. I salute you, @flyinglotus1983.

dgdosen

29 Mar 2016, 23:59

Maybe 7Bit could enlighten us as to how much "help" Round 6 Phase 2 needs to get over the finish line...

skaloola

30 Mar 2016, 11:58

double post, delete
Last edited by skaloola on 30 Mar 2016, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.

skaloola

30 Mar 2016, 11:59

skaloola wrote:
skaloola wrote: been waiting on my refund for quite a long time now
Following up.
Following up again

@7bit / @mashby: Issued several clearall / refund over over the last 2-3 months now I believe. basically I'm tired of waiting as the supposed deadline for payment was back in December yet the order still hasn't even been submitted to SP.

Please refund me, thanks.

obfuscated

30 Mar 2016, 18:57

obfuscated wrote:
obfuscated wrote: Is it normal that my shipment (0773) hasn't arrived for more than a month?
Last time it arrived in less than two weeks.
Any chance I can get some info what is going on with my package?
It is close to two months since it has been sent and it still hasn't arrived. :cry:
And this is shipping a small package from Europe to Europe. :roll:
The embarrassment is full a package ordered in February just arrived from China.
So officially 7bit's couriers are slower than the Chinese.

7bit are you planning to answer any of my messages?
If the package has been returned due to some error I'm ready to pay the shipping price and fix the problem.
If the package is lost I'm also ready to just accept it.
But it is already close to 3 months of waiting and I need the switches and the caps for my next project.

Lipton

31 Mar 2016, 06:01

Hi first time buyer here! :D

I sent 2 orders to 7bot:

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/ALPHA/SPH
HONEYB/CURSOR/R34/BLUE
HONEYB/F1TOF12/BLUE
HONEYB/VERTBSL150/BLUE
HONEYB/CURSORBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH

and then

HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED

So I just wait now for an email from 7bot with and order # and further directions correct?

limeburst

31 Mar 2016, 06:47

Lipton wrote: Hi first time buyer here! :D

I sent 2 orders to 7bot:

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/ALPHA/SPH
HONEYB/CURSOR/R34/BLUE
HONEYB/F1TOF12/BLUE
HONEYB/VERTBSL150/BLUE
HONEYB/CURSORBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH

and then

HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED

So I just wait now for an email from 7bot with and order # and further directions correct?
HONEYB/ESCAPE/RED

is probably out of stock :|

khongthenhuvay

31 Mar 2016, 09:06

I sent 1 order to 7bot yesterday but have no response. How long does it take to reply my order?

caligo

31 Mar 2016, 09:32

7bot's response time varies greatly, since it depends on how often his master runs the script. But usually a few days at the most.

khongthenhuvay

31 Mar 2016, 10:52

caligo wrote: 7bot's response time varies greatly, since it depends on how often his master runs the script. But usually a few days at the most.
Thank you caligo

Lipton

31 Mar 2016, 16:22

Woot I got an email this morning from 7bot! Just paid via PayPal :D :D :D cannot wait to feel these perfect keycaps under my fingers.

Anyone know what the typical wait time is for an order like this?

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/ALPHA/SPH
HONEYB/CURSOR/R34/BLUE
HONEYB/F1TOF12/BLUE
HONEYB/VERTBSL150/BLUE
HONEYB/CURSORBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH

lolpes

31 Mar 2016, 16:41

Well, basically just forget you ordered them, it's better :) It will take a long time, but it will be worth it xD

J326

31 Mar 2016, 16:52

How long does it normally take for Mashby to claim a google wallet payment.

R5 0888 J326

7bit

31 Mar 2016, 19:32

@J326: A week, if not two.
:cool:

@all: soon, really soon!
:evilgeek:

These shipped last week:
:o

More tomorrow.
:roll:

J326

31 Mar 2016, 19:46

Thanks!

lolpes

31 Mar 2016, 20:18

@7bit can you ask SP for production pics of the caps and post them here? :3

yobinad
\m/

31 Mar 2016, 21:10

@lolpes send a message to the bot

SNEAK IN
TAKE PICTURES
SEND TO @email

;)

lolpes

31 Mar 2016, 22:34

Don't mess with me like that!

.....i did it xD

mecano

01 Apr 2016, 01:08

ahaha and what did the bot said!?

@7bit can you check #0742 please? R5 items are now packed but shipping costs make no sense has I now got +7USD and no shipping costs for R5.

deniedscout

01 Apr 2016, 05:27

7bit wrote: These shipped last week:

More tomorrow.
:roll:
Will you be posting the order numbers that were sent out every time you ship? Pls do <3

Ichigo87

01 Apr 2016, 10:18

Hi 7bit,

There is no more picture inside the R5 leftovers wiki for this set :
HONEY/MOD150/RED/E

Would that be possible to know what is inside ?

I am looking for an "ALT GR" 1.5

Thanks for your help.

7bit

01 Apr 2016, 11:05

This should be the content:

Those E-kits are just the same made up from extra keys that where in the bags with the original order, i.e. no grab bag keys.

The content is the same as in the 'picture'.
:-)

7bit

01 Apr 2016, 11:06

Lipton wrote: Woot I got an email this morning from 7bot! Just paid via PayPal :D :D :D cannot wait to feel these perfect keycaps under my fingers.

Anyone know what the typical wait time is for an order like this?

HONEYB/SIXTYBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/ALPHA/SPH
HONEYB/CURSOR/R34/BLUE
HONEYB/F1TOF12/BLUE
HONEYB/VERTBSL150/BLUE
HONEYB/CURSORBASE/BLUE
HONEYB/SPACE625/SPH
1-2 years, maybe 3.
:shock:

lolpes

01 Apr 2016, 11:17

Ichigo87

01 Apr 2016, 14:31

7bit wrote: This should be the content:

Those E-kits are just the same made up from extra keys that where in the bags with the original order, i.e. no grab bag keys.

Thanks ! It's perfect.

I have only one little issue.
I paid for an order (mix of leftovers from R5 + R6) a few weeks/months ago. This order is now locked.

I ordered HONEYB/MODBASE150/RED (12$). I would have loved to change it for HONEY/MOD150/RED/E (8$). I understand that it is not possible to cancel stuff from previous order.

May I ask if it is possible to change the set in my order ? I am good to pay the extra 4 dollars, I just don't want to have twice the same keycaps... and also It is possible to avoid the 7 dollars shipping cost ? I already paid them with the first order, and there is no need for two packages.

Thanks for your help

Ail

01 Apr 2016, 14:44

skaloola wrote:
skaloola wrote:
skaloola wrote: been waiting on my refund for quite a long time now
Following up.
Following up again

@7bit / @mashby: Issued several clearall / refund over over the last 2-3 months now I believe. basically I'm tired of waiting as the supposed deadline for payment was back in December yet the order still hasn't even been submitted to SP.

Please refund me, thanks.
Hello,

Unless I misunderstood 7bit, you cannot refund an order on a currently active round group buy (5a/b, 6, whatever you want to call it) after 7 days because the money is submitted to Signature Plastics for production. I tried to also refund a round 6 order and that was the response I was given after seeing a few other refunds made by Mashby. So basically do not commit to a group buy financially unless you are okay with waiting for production.

Someone please correct me if I am mistaken.

Ail

01 Apr 2016, 14:45

J326 wrote: How long does it normally take for Mashby to claim a google wallet payment.

R5 0888 J326
Depends on his availability. Mine was around a week or a little more.

Edit: Sorry did not see 7bit already responded.

Gray Jian

01 Apr 2016, 15:19

Ichigo87 wrote:
7bit wrote: This should be the content:

Thanks ! It's perfect.

I have only one little issue.
I paid for an order (mix of leftovers from R5 + R6) a few weeks/months ago. This order is now locked.

I ordered HONEYB/MODBASE150/RED (12$). I would have loved to change it for HONEY/MOD150/RED/E (8$). I understand that it is not possible to cancel stuff from previous order.

May I ask if it is possible to change the set in my order ? I am good to pay the extra 4 dollars, I just don't want to have twice the same keycaps... and also It is possible to avoid the 7 dollars shipping cost ? I already paid them with the first order, and there is no need for two packages.

Thanks for your help
@Ichigo87:Are you sure you want this? The HONEY/MOD150/RED/E looks like only has 6 Pcs.
QQ截图20160401211535.png
QQ截图20160401211535.png (2.49 KiB) Viewed 5865 times

7bit

01 Apr 2016, 15:35

:? :o

He is right ...
:oops:

I will take a picture of this kit.

Return to “Group buys”