Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

User avatar
zslane

18 Aug 2016, 00:01

If by sculpted you mean angled, no, they are row 3. A very common choice for bottom-row SA modifiers.

I've seen SA sets designed with row 4 modifiers, but I personally prefer row 3 so that they have the same top surface angle as the spacebar (which is to say, none).

User avatar
phinix

18 Aug 2016, 09:54

zslane wrote: If by sculpted you mean angled, no, they are row 3. A very common choice for bottom-row SA modifiers.

I've seen SA sets designed with row 4 modifiers, but I personally prefer row 3 so that they have the same top surface angle as the spacebar (which is to say, none).
Yes, I meant angled:) It explains everything. I wasn't looking at the alphas, cause you can see straight away on those they are sculpted. Mods are the ones that sriked me:)
Cool. Thank you for explanation.

User avatar
c2lknt

19 Aug 2016, 19:59

The expected completion date has passed again! This means I'll surely have my caps in a matter of days!

Just kidding. Where's that sarcasm reversed question mark? Oh, here it is. ⸮

This means I'll surely have my caps in a matter of days⸮

User avatar
zslane

19 Aug 2016, 21:18

Sarcasm is highly appropriate.

User avatar
eddible

19 Aug 2016, 23:08

To be fair, the completion date isn't going to be the ship date. Plus PMK don't update that status page all that often, they could be shipping out next week to 7bit for all you know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
zslane

19 Aug 2016, 23:34

Indeed. When it comes to custom keycaps, all deadlines are soft deadlines. Very, very soft...

User avatar
rominronin

21 Aug 2016, 22:21

Updayt pleez

User avatar
Wodan
ISO Advocate

21 Aug 2016, 22:58

Last time SP "finished" the phase 1 caps, they put in "waiting for payment of shipping charges" or something like that before it all got rescheduled for another 4 months. Just forget you ever ordered here and live your lifes ...

User avatar
dorf

21 Aug 2016, 23:13

Wodan wrote: Last time SP "finished" the phase 1 caps, they put in "waiting for payment of shipping charges" or something like that before it all got rescheduled for another 4 months. Just forget you ever ordered here and live your lifes ...
I will not be reduced by the negativity conveyed here, but I will hope to get a nice Christmas present. I do not say which year though ...

User avatar
zslane

22 Aug 2016, 04:17

Wodan wrote: Last time SP "finished" the phase 1 caps, they put in "waiting for payment of shipping charges" or something like that before it all got rescheduled for another 4 months. Just forget you ever ordered here and live your lifes ...
They may very well have been waiting for some payment or other from 7bit before sending them. Then, of course, the mistakes were discovered. All the corrections were then put in line behind everything else that had come along while phase 1 was originally in production. The reasons for delays are various and sundry and the best advice, I think, is Wodan's.

User avatar
mecano

22 Aug 2016, 11:25

Anyone got a Grab Bag from july? Were there any faulty Round6 in it?

User avatar
armatus

22 Aug 2016, 13:35

armatus wrote: to 7bit:
still no payment info in wassup messages on order #0958
(payed to mashby more than month ago)
can you confirm the payment? how can i help?
i really want my order in proper state...
[/quote]

7bit
got message about summer sellout
i'm already pay for my order (#0958 to mashby)
NOR you NOR mashby answered my letters and questions

almost 2 months gone

is this a cheating?????

User avatar
7bit

22 Aug 2016, 13:36

I'm back!
:-)

But:
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!

I will extend the 15% rebate phase until we have one.
;-)

@armatus: Mashby told me he will send an update, before I left, so he did not send one?
:cry:

edit: No, he did not.
:mad:

User avatar
Wodan
ISO Advocate

22 Aug 2016, 13:37

AWESOME, welcome back. Bet you missed this :)

khongthenhuvay

22 Aug 2016, 13:39

What? Did nateth resign?

User avatar
armatus

22 Aug 2016, 13:42

7bit wrote: @armatus: Mashby told me he will send an update, before I left, so he did not send one?
:cry:
nope!
last his message says that hi send my money for my order num

but in WASSUP i see no payment

Exentio

22 Aug 2016, 15:23

armatus wrote:
7bit wrote: @armatus: Mashby told me he will send an update, before I left, so he did not send one?
:cry:
nope!
last his message says that hi send my money for my order num

but in WASSUP i see no payment
Same, I ordered a grab bag and payed using the IBAN provided, but when I send WASSUP it sends me the invoice, without any payment confirmation

User avatar
nateth

22 Aug 2016, 15:51

khongthenhuvay wrote:What? Did nateth resign?
I didn't resign. It has to do with a limit to how much I can take in as an individual vs. if I had a business which as of now I do not.

khongthenhuvay

22 Aug 2016, 15:54

nateth wrote:
khongthenhuvay wrote:What? Did nateth resign?
I didn't resign. It has to do with a limit to how much I can take in as an individual vs. if I had a business which as of now I do not.
Understand now. Thank you :D

makesi168

22 Aug 2016, 17:19

nateth wrote:
khongthenhuvay wrote:What? Did nateth resign?
I didn't resign. It has to do with a limit to how much I can take in as an individual vs. if I had a business which as of now I do not.
hi nateth,Sorry,I made a mistake about the payment of R5 0982 makesi168
I'm so sorry.I filled out the wrong information in the comment.
The correct information should be R5 0982 makesi168.
Transaction number:9RF733520L1123904
Transaction amount:$10.61
I hope you can forgive me and help me to correct.
Attachments
222.jpg
222.jpg (54.62 KiB) Viewed 1036 times

User avatar
gnarlsagan

22 Aug 2016, 17:20

7bit wrote: I'm back!
:-)

But:
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!
Google Wallet or PayPal collector wanted!!!

I will extend the 15% rebate phase until we have one.
;-)

@armatus: Mashby told me he will send an update, before I left, so he did not send one?
:cry:

edit: No, he did not.
:mad:
Yep still missing payment on my invoice from around 2 months ago.

User avatar
CollinMel

22 Aug 2016, 19:41

Hey 7bit & nateth - I just received an invoice for for an amount I already paid via google wallet. Could you please check your records and rectify this discrepancy?

User avatar
7bit

22 Aug 2016, 19:44

I guess, you should try to get your money back, the ugly PayPal way ...
On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 mashby writes:
mashby wrote:I’ll have an update for you this afternoon.
:roll:

User avatar
gnmar2723

22 Aug 2016, 23:40

Hey 7bit, I'm a sorta new to deskthority and was wondering if you could help me out on where to send my payment for round 5 leftovers. I got the address and email and order all correct I just don't know who I should be paying in order to get my keycaps. Thanks!

bakteria

23 Aug 2016, 00:17

@7bit
Will my leftover get sent any time soon?

User avatar
7bit

23 Aug 2016, 13:42

gnmar2723 wrote: Hey 7bit, I'm a sorta new to deskthority and was wondering if you could help me out on where to send my payment for round 5 leftovers. I got the address and email and order all correct I just don't know who I should be paying in order to get my keycaps. Thanks!
Currently, we need someone to collect money, so you have to wait with payment (but surely can order stuff).
:-)

User avatar
7bit

23 Aug 2016, 13:43

bakteria wrote: @7bit
Will my leftover get sent any time soon?
:oops:

It is packed and I had forgotten to ship it before I went away.
:o

temnein

23 Aug 2016, 13:48

Ditto on this: "Hey 7bit & nateth - I just received an invoice for for an amount I already paid via google wallet. Could you please check your records and rectify this discrepancy?"

I sent a PM about it, along with order #. But if it helps, it's order #0993 for leftovers.

Thanks!
Update: Issue resolved! Yay!
Last edited by temnein on 27 Aug 2016, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

makesi168

23 Aug 2016, 14:40

@7bit
Because of the way to increase the order, I paid for three times.
But I didn't receive the confirmation.
I received the email about waiting for the payment,But i had paid fot it two weeks ago.

hoanglh94

23 Aug 2016, 14:59

@7bit
I paid the remaining balance of my order some days ago yet my Wassup still showing the balance. Please update it. Thank you

Post Reply

Return to “Group buys”