Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

gnmar2723

11 Nov 2016, 17:31

Did those round 5 orders ever get shipped? I'm still waiting on mine from a few weeks ago when you said they would ship.

souldsnake

11 Nov 2016, 19:09

7bit wrote: PayPal collector wanted!!!
PayPal collector wanted!!!
-----------------------------------------> :roll:

If you already paid, don't worry!
:-)

But I really need someone else to collect PayPal money.
:cry:
where is my refund?!!!!!!!!!!!!

souldsnake

11 Nov 2016, 19:09

where is my refund?!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximm

12 Nov 2016, 08:13

7bit, i paid for my additional keys @ 2016-09-23 but it has not been registered.

Valuta och belopp
EUR -20,88

Please pay --> 20.88 EUR ($23.80 USD @ 1:1.14) <--
within 7 days to:

Msg:
R5 0936 maximm

victariox

12 Nov 2016, 08:20

7bit,
I also paid 192$ for round5 items but 7bot still showing amount to pay, please update it.

R5 1040 victariox

obfuscated

13 Nov 2016, 00:33

souldsnake wrote: where is my refund?!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same place mine is -> 7bit's /dev/ignore.

Hypersphere

13 Nov 2016, 00:49

Still waiting for my shipment. It has been so long, I have forgotten which Round I was in or exactly what I ordered.

Menuhin

13 Nov 2016, 01:25

Hypersphere wrote: Still waiting for my shipment. It has been so long, I have forgotten which Round I was in or exactly what I ordered.
Perhaps I should observe more before taking any action to acquire my Lisp keyboard...

rominronin

13 Nov 2016, 17:14

7bit, more photos please?

7bit

14 Nov 2016, 19:49

The group buy is on hold until there is a new PayPal collector.

In the meantime I sort the keys ...

rominronin

14 Nov 2016, 20:14

Thanks for the update. I'm in the EU, and have seen your need for a PayPal collector for a while. I'm extremely nervous about taking the responsibility though, for fear of fucking something up.

What kind of person would suit the role? Someone loaded with a lot of free time and a love of keyboards?

zslane

14 Nov 2016, 20:25

Given the the potential risks involved, there is really no incentive to become a collector other than to see your keycap (pre-)order no longer held hostage. I think that is a major reason 7bit has difficulty attracting a volunteer.

7bit

14 Nov 2016, 20:46

rominronin wrote: Thanks for the update. I'm in the EU, and have seen your need for a PayPal collector for a while. I'm extremely nervous about taking the responsibility though, for fear of fucking something up.

What kind of person would suit the role? Someone loaded with a lot of free time and a love of keyboards?
Ideally you should send an update at least every week and daily around deadlines.

You also need to give some hint that you want to stop/have no time anymore early enough and not like mashby and SL89. No update for more than a month is way too much. I still don't know if the last update was everything paid so far or just the first wave ...
:roll:

It would be also helpful to just collect up to $2500 or $5000 etc.
;-)

souldsnake

14 Nov 2016, 21:59

7bit wrote:
rominronin wrote: Thanks for the update. I'm in the EU, and have seen your need for a PayPal collector for a while. I'm extremely nervous about taking the responsibility though, for fear of fucking something up.

Ideally you should send an update at least every week and daily around deadlines.

You also need to give some hint that you want to stop/have no time anymore early enough and not like mashby and SL89. No update for more than a month is way too much. I still don't know if the last update was everything paid so far or just the first wave ...

where is my refund?
where is my refund?
;-)

souldsnake

14 Nov 2016, 22:00

7bit wrote:

;-)
where is my refund?

7bit

16 Nov 2016, 11:42

maximm wrote:

7bit, i paid for my additional keys @ 2016-09-23 but it has not been registered.

Valuta och belopp
EUR -20,88

Please pay --> 20.88 EUR ($23.80 USD @ 1:1.14) <--
within 7 days to:

Msg:
R5 0936 maximm
Yes, sorry. This is basically why I need someone else to collect money via PayPal.

saboy

16 Nov 2016, 14:09

7bit, any info about R6 Phase 2 production? I don't think that they are too busy to start Phase 2 production. Did you send all money for Phase 2 to Signature Plastics :?: :?: :?:

Wodan
ISO Advocate

16 Nov 2016, 14:14

saboy wrote: ... I don't think that they are too busy to start Phase 2 production....
Their status page is VERY incomplete right now. The SA-profile production queue is still at LEAST 6 months. Godspeed SA is scheduled for delivery in march 2017.

FrostyToast

16 Nov 2016, 14:55

Apparently my account has $3 in it and the upgrade to tracked shipping is also $3. Could I use my account balance to upgrade to tracked?

phinix

16 Nov 2016, 15:46

Wodan wrote:
saboy wrote: ... I don't think that they are too busy to start Phase 2 production....
Their status page is VERY incomplete right now. The SA-profile production queue is still at LEAST 6 months. Godspeed SA is scheduled for delivery in march 2017.
Yep, and Chocolatier is February 2017

7bit

16 Nov 2016, 16:32

saboy wrote: 7bit, any info about R6 Phase 2 production? I don't think that they are too busy to start Phase 2 production. Did you send all money for Phase 2 to Signature Plastics :?: :?: :?:
No!

SL89, are you reading this?!

There are orders worth about $10,000 unpaid. Would be very helpful to first have some people who can help collecting the money and then it would be helpful if these orders would be paid for.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

16 Nov 2016, 17:52

So, hey - sending money internationally is a lot harder than sending it within the US. Or if not harder, more likely to make Paypal ask questions that could lead to a closed account. That's what prevents me from stepping up here. (Well, that and already being stretched really thin.)

7bit, you're asking for a US-based collector, and a bunch of this money goes to US-based Signature Plastics regardless. Is there a way of bypassing two International bank transfers and simply sending SP the funds directly?

I don't want to make any assumptions about how you're running your production, but, this option could make it more attractive for someone to volunteer to be a US-based payment proxy.

dorf

16 Nov 2016, 18:03

7bit wrote:
saboy wrote: 7bit, any info about R6 Phase 2 production? I don't think that they are too busy to start Phase 2 production. Did you send all money for Phase 2 to Signature Plastics :?: :?: :?:
No!

SL89, are you reading this?!

There are orders worth about $10,000 unpaid. Would be very helpful to first have some people who can help collecting the money and then it would be helpful if these orders would be paid for.
I've seen other threads where you have advised people disputing their Paypal transfer to SL89. Are you telling us that SL89 have gone rogue? SL89 was active today at 16:28 local time.

7bit

16 Nov 2016, 21:59

No, but it seemed he did not send the refunds. I take that one back. He did send the refunds.

However, I still don't know who paid and who did not (except for a few paymnets that have been updated lately).

We definitely need someone else to collect PayPal money.

If you give in, please make sure you send an update wevery week and let me know if you are unavailable for some time, so I know what is going on.

There is still money to be paid. I though we have everything together, but I don't know because I'm still waiting for the final update.

saboy

16 Nov 2016, 22:06

OK, i wrote email to SP with question about Phase 2 and this is the answer:
We have not started production as we only have about 20% of the payment received for this phase of the group buy and have not indication when the balance will be paid.
The answer is from Melissa Petersen (Signature Plastics)

This is not good situation, and i hope that it will be changed really soon.

Parjánya

16 Nov 2016, 22:08

I’ve made a payment in October 25 and thus far 7bot haven’t heard of it... yesterday I’ve disputed it on paypal, let’s see how this fares.
Last edited by Parjánya on 16 Nov 2016, 22:11, edited 1 time in total.

eddible

16 Nov 2016, 22:11

saboy wrote:OK, i wrote email to SP with question about Phase 2 and this is the answer:
We have not started production as we only have about 20% of the payment received for this phase of the group buy and have not indication when the balance will be paid.

This is very concerning. I'm sure not long back it was said that the money was being sent. I don't understand how it's only 20%. So much for getting round 2 any time soon. :(

saboy

16 Nov 2016, 22:13

eddible wrote:
saboy wrote:OK, i wrote email to SP with question about Phase 2 and this is the answer:

This is very concerning. I'm sure not long back it was said that the money was being sent. I don't understand how it's only 20%. So much for getting round 2 any time soon. :(
The answer is from today - 16.11.2016

phinix

17 Nov 2016, 11:45

7bit - quick question - would it be possible people could pay their share directly to SP? Just a thought - could we ask SP to have one account that people would pay directly, specifically for phase2?
Just trying to think how can we sort this problem...

7bit

17 Nov 2016, 18:51

I've already asked and they said no. I guess they don't want to mess with too many little payments.

However, this is quite a long time ago.

BTW: 20% is wrong, it is about 40%.

With what we have ready to pay: 50%, or 2 of 4 colors that could be produced right now.

And with all unpaid orders (many are already paid but not reported to the bot): 71%, or 3 of 4 colors that could be produced right now.

Return to “Group buys”