- Offtopicthority Instigator
- Location: Germany
- Main keyboard: Rotation
- Main mouse: Steelseries Sensei
- Favorite switch: IBM capacitive buckling spring
- DT Pro Member: 0061
Vote in this round for a chance at winning an Infinity ErgoDox from Input Club!
Round 3 rules:
It's time to choose this year's winner. Please vote to determine the best input device photo of 2016.
See the first and second round for reference. Congratulations to all participants.
The final round ends on Saturday 10 December, 20:00 UTC. You can change your vote until the end of the round.
The full results will be published at the end of the awards.
HaaTa's Robotron K7673.09
HaaTa's McClellan AN/UGC-129 Teletypewriter Keyboard
Orpheo's Wey Technology MK06
snuci's Canon Cat
- Techno Trousers
- 100,000,000 actuations
- Location: California
- Main keyboard: IBM Model F-122
- Main mouse: Mionix Naos
- Favorite switch: Capacitive Buckling Spring (Model F)
- DT Pro Member: 0159
The teletypewriter shot is beautiful, but just a tad overexposed in the highlights. I'm still voting for HaaTa though, for that great Robotron shot.
- Master Kiibohd Hunter
- Location: San Jose, California, USA
- Main keyboard: Depends the day
- Main mouse: CST L-TracX
- Favorite switch: Fujitsu Leaf Spring/Topre/BS/Super Alps
- DT Pro Member: 0006