Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

lolhat

05 Mar 2017, 22:51

Could you please check if #1139 has been paid for? I've sent the money some time ago, but last email still said I needed to pay :|

eddible

05 Mar 2017, 23:03

It seems a bit ridiculous that at a time when money needs raising people are allowed to sit on unpaid orders for more than 24 hours. There are in stock alpha sets on that list of unpaid items, they need clearing so people can buy them!

frostylove

06 Mar 2017, 00:00

Hi 7bit,

Is it possible to cancel my R7 pre-orders right now? Just find that it may take up to 2 years to arrive QAQ

Thanks!

zslane

06 Mar 2017, 04:09

I believe the answer was posted by 7bit a few days ago:
7bit wrote: If you want a refund, please first clear your order and send REFUND to 7bot.
;-)

It might take some time to send your money back, but you will get your money back as soon as we have the funds.
:mad:

simimm

06 Mar 2017, 11:07

7bit wrote: We filnally have $66.07 more than needed for phase 2 production, so we will pay early next week.
:ugeek:

If you want a refund, please first clear your order and send REFUND to 7bot.
;-)

If your order is locked, please try to sell your order to someone else, or contact me about a refund.
:evilgeek:

Please do not try refunds via PayPal or Google Wallet!
:o

Just contact me if in doubt.
:?

For best results, write me a message every day.
:roll:

It might take some time to send your money back, but you will get your money back as soon as we have the funds.

Also:
Google Wallet and PayPal collector wanted!!!
R7 can be refunded now?

zslane

06 Mar 2017, 18:53

No. Not until new money comes in to cover the refunds.

First you must clear your R7 order. Have you done that? Send CLEARALL to 7bot.

7bit

06 Mar 2017, 21:18

Thanks zslane!
:-)

simimm

07 Mar 2017, 04:22

zslane wrote: No. Not until new money comes in to cover the refunds.

First you must clear your R7 order. Have you done that? Send CLEARALL to 7bot.

thank you

chronosafe

07 Mar 2017, 06:25

Ok, I'm totally confused by this thread. Is Round 7 still happening? I don't see it listed anymore. I already placed my order and paid for keycaps in Round 7. Do I have to do anything? I tried reading back in this thread but it didn't help. :roll:

7bit

07 Mar 2017, 08:09

First we will pay for phase 2 production, then I will ask again if SP will produce Round 7.

However, you can clear your Round 7 order at any time. If you do, you need to wait a few days or weeks until we have the money together to sent it back to you.
;-)

Lalufu

07 Mar 2017, 14:15

Question. Is SHIPNOW persistent, or does it "expire" after having been used once? I've already received some of my order from round 6 (the ones already produced), but have ordered more from phase 1 after that. I'm happy to pay for shipping of those phase 1 keys again to get them now, I just need to know.

7bit

07 Mar 2017, 14:35

No. I usually remove SHIPNOW, once I packed and shipped.

rominronin

07 Mar 2017, 15:13

eddible wrote: It seems a bit ridiculous that at a time when money needs raising people are allowed to sit on unpaid orders for more than 24 hours. There are in stock alpha sets on that list of unpaid items, they need clearing so people can buy them!
Actually that's a fair point. There should be a *reasonable* cut-off point, after which an auto CLEARALL seems fair.

Now you *just* need to decide what a reasonable length of time is...

Have fun with that!

developstopfix

07 Mar 2017, 15:50

Does anyone have HONEYB/FUNCTION1/RED in their order and not planning on using the ABORT key? Or is there any way I could get just that key? I'd rather not have to spend $35 for the whole kit just for that one key...

Lalufu

07 Mar 2017, 17:30

7bit wrote: No. I usually remove SHIPNOW, once I packed and shipped.
So what's the mechanism to get the remainder of the already produced keys shipped?

7bit

07 Mar 2017, 17:57

SHIPNOW
:roll:

doom2

07 Mar 2017, 22:52

Trying to put together a fullsize set. A lot of the image assets are broken on the R5/R6 leftovers pages. Would like to see what I'm getting before I commit. ;)

How many of the Hyper7 Space Cadet kits are in stock?

vinnycordeiro

08 Mar 2017, 00:32

Is there any hope for a loose complete numpad kit in the wild? White, grey or black?

zslane

08 Mar 2017, 01:33

I think your best bet is to wait for 7bit to clear the unpaid orders.

The thing is, he's a total softy and hates doing it, so you may be waiting for quite a while...

vinnycordeiro

08 Mar 2017, 03:27

I'll need to wait for phase 2 completion, so I'm not going anywhere. XD

phinix

08 Mar 2017, 13:02

7bit, just paid for rest of my latest order, Ail should update you soon.
Please ship all in stock bits I ordered recently.
Thank you! :D

saboy

08 Mar 2017, 16:16

7bit, please tell us when you paid Phase 2.
And if SP provides you any info about production date of R6 P2 please tell us too.
All of us are waiting :)

7bit

09 Mar 2017, 13:04

2 got their invoices from SP and 2 more have to send their latest update.

Those who recently ordred more keys from the bot, please pay within the next 2 days, so we can close down.

t!ng
Awake Sheep

09 Mar 2017, 13:37

7bit
Respekt, Mann.

rominronin

09 Mar 2017, 14:29

@7bit - I paid by SEPA again for my latest additions!

wickawack

09 Mar 2017, 16:25

7bit/zslane, I ordered a bunch of blanks (Invoice 1159), got invoice, paid, marked paid, and shipnow'ed. A couple days later I added some more keys, got updated invoice, paid ... but it hasn't been updated as the difference being paid. That was on March 2. Is it normal for it to take this long for payment to be reflected? If so, that's fine. Just want to make sure I didn't screw something up with the shipnow.

Thanks.

saboy

09 Mar 2017, 16:44

I want to add more keys to my order, is it possible to pay by Paypal :?:

7bit

09 Mar 2017, 17:22

Yes, but please be quick!

7bit

09 Mar 2017, 17:42

BTW: I've got 2 HONEYB/ALPHA/CREAM kits where the <, key is missing!

If you have those keys from your most recent SP grab bags, please let me know.

Either you can buy the complete ALPHA kit or you sell me your key!
:cool:

Also: Please let me know if you find an R in VIOLETT or want a HONEYB/ALPHA/VIOLETT with P instead of R.
:?

phinix

09 Mar 2017, 18:07

Ail, can you please update 7bit with latest payments - mine is still hanging "not paid" second day now:(

Return to “Group buys”