Would appreciate any kind of constructive feedback from other community members, feel free to refer to these terms in your own trades if you think they are a good idea.
- Payment is done before shipping and only counts when the full amount has been finally credited
- Payment fees and currency conversion fees will be charged to the buyer in a flat handling rate.
- Handling rates range from 2% - 7% depending on source country and source currency. I will estimate the handling rate based on my experience with previous payments. If requested I will provide proof of the actual fees after payment and compensate overcharges by including chocolate in the shipment.
- In certain trading situations, both partners might agree to a private trade as opposed to a sale. Selling items for a payment will always include a handling fee and buyer protection. Private trades are more flexible in these regards.
- My shipping estimates are from a shipping company that offers me good service and has served me well for years. In this case I only charge the ACTUAL shipping rate and no additional charges.
- If the recipient insist on specific shipping procedures or services, I reserve the right to charge any additional efforts I have on top of the actually shipping rate.
- Items shipped will always be 100% covered by shipping insurance. Exceptions can only be made when the payment method does NOT mandate insured shipping (PAYPAL!) and at the explicit request of the recipient.
- There is no charge for packing material. I do however have plenty of storage-worthy RajaPack BOR50 carboard boxes that I use for my keyboard collection. These can be purchased (2,00€ ea.) to be used for shipping and will serve as great keyboard storage afterwards.
- Items sold are usually shipped within 3-5 days after payments.
- Tracking is provided upon request.
- Please always provide an email address and a phone number for the shipping label (and ideally DHL tracking updates)
- Please always provide a full shipping address. The shipping address must confirm the address in your PayPal payment if applicable.
It gets really interesting here, please read well!
- Please keep track of your order
- I don't offer returns and all items are sold as described. Items are usually sold as NOT WORKING, just to be used for parts and restoration projects unless otherwise specified.
- PayPal transactions can only be refunded within 180 days of the payment. Make sure to file your claim within this time frame!
- It is the recipients obligation to inspect the parcel upon receipt. File a damage report BEFORE signing for that parcel. Do not accept severely damaged shipments.
- Once a parcel has been accepted and signed, it becomes very difficult to claim shipping damages with the shipping company. It is the recipients obligation to get an official damage report from his local delivery service confirming the shipping damages. I am not making this up, this is the way things go. With this damage report I can then file a claim with the original shipping company. Without this damage report, I refuse all responsibilty for shipping damages.
- The recipient must provide full cooperation during the damage claim process and I will only issue a refund after the whole process was successfully completed.
- Please check your order thoroughly upon receipt and report any missing parts or defects within two weeks.