- Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Main keyboard: WASD V2 MX Clears (work); M, F, Matias, etc (home)
- Main mouse: Logitech G502 (work), G502 + CST L-Trac (home)
- Favorite switch: Buckling spring, SKCM Cream Dampened, MX Clear
- DT Pro Member: 0237
There's a reason it's called "hunt and peck"
- Location: Swan View, AUSTRALIA
- Main keyboard: Alps - As much as Possible.
- Main mouse: MX518 - Hero
- Favorite switch: Navy Switch, ALPs, Model-M
- DT Pro Member: -
Looks to be a tamed bird.
If it was wild, it would never get into a closed space no matter what. Unless of course it was laying eggs and/or establishing a nest for herself/himself.
Never had any kind of wild bird, break and enter my house or garages and I'm living next door to a National Park full of those flying critters.
- [ XMIT ]
- Location: Austin, TX area
- Main keyboard: XMIT Hall Effect
- Main mouse: CST L-Trac Trackball
- Favorite switch: XMIT 60g Tactile Hall Effect
- DT Pro Member: 0093
There was that time that a mockingbird flew into my garage when I had the big door wide open. I was able to close the door and catch the mockingbird! He was NOT happy. But I think his priorities were escaping and pooping, not destroying my keyboards.