- BALLANTINE, David Craig – Brexit Party
- BROWN, Mev – Social Democratic Party Scotland
- CHERRY, Joanna Catherine – Scottish National Party (SNP)
- COOKE, Sophie – Scottish Labour Party
- INGLIS, Tom – Scottish Liberal Democrats
- LAIDLAW, Callum Arron – Scottish Conservative and Unionist
- PARKER, Ben – Scottish Green Party
Anyway, there I was, pencil in hand when it struck me: oh the irony, it can only be Cherry for me!
Thank goodness the Tory wasn't called Topre…
Joanna Cherry is actually a pretty significant character here of late. She led the victorious court case which suspended Boris Johnson's suspension of parliament, which would have forced through a crash out Brexit back on Halloween. She's someone you want on your side when shit hits the courts! And boy, are we there now…
Oh, just after I'd done my little X and strolled off out the building, I heard children singing. They get the day off when their school's used as a polling station. Their song went like this:
We can only hope. Which is precisely the problem for us in Scotland. We never voted for any of this in the first place. Not even close.Hey hey!
Boris Johnson's got to go!