My new keyboard came in!

User avatar
inmbolmie

29 Dec 2020, 18:55

That could have been very elaborately photoshopped as well... :lol:

John Doe

29 Dec 2020, 19:34

So it's that beamer indeed.

User avatar
Dingster

31 Dec 2020, 16:03

You realize you could have just taken a picture of your new keyboard and then made a thread? If you want to play week long guessing games you might want to check out the "IDENTIFY THE KEYBOARD" thread :lol:

cheater

31 Dec 2020, 17:10

where's the fun in that

User avatar
AdrianMan

12 Jan 2021, 20:48

As someone who is not familiar with more than the classic model M / F and a few alps & cherry boards, I feel offended by this thread !

cheater

13 Jan 2021, 10:08

AdrianMan wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 20:48
As someone who is not familiar with more than the classic model M / F and a few alps & cherry boards, I feel offended by this thread !
thank u 😊

ntv242ver2

13 Jan 2021, 11:07

cheater wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 17:10
where's the fun in that
Where is the fun in this?

User avatar
shine

16 Jan 2021, 18:50

ntv242ver2 wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 11:07
cheater wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 17:10
where's the fun in that
Where is the fun in this?
Where is the fun?

User avatar
Scarpia

17 Jan 2021, 19:21

Slower you slut

orihalcon

Yesterday, 17:40

Looks good be a 374x (beam desk) keyboard to me

Post Reply

Return to “Off-topic”