Damonskv's collection

User avatar
TNT

02 Jan 2021, 19:25

I quickly gave up trying not to be envious :D :D :D

That is incredible. Every board is in such great shape too!

User avatar
darkcruix

02 Jan 2021, 20:10

... Great photos, too. ... The symbolics is also pristine ... wow ...

mindgame

02 Jan 2021, 23:08

Over the past few years I've watched this collection grow live, becoming more and more passionate about vintage keyboards.
We discussed many things (I learned a lot), and I was happy when he managed to get another diamond.
Thank you damonskv for giving us the opportunity to touch this unique THINGS :D :D

User avatar
ZedTheMan

03 Jan 2021, 03:51

Cripes...
What a lovely collection, truly.

User avatar
Quartz64

03 Jan 2021, 09:40

Ordinary keyboard collector: Hi everyone! I collect keyboards and dream of the Holy Grail — %keyboard_name%
Damonskv: Hi everyone! I collect Holy Grails.

User avatar
dcopellino

03 Jan 2021, 15:19

Var keyboard_name=NOS ibm M15 with numpad :lol:
shall we start another round?

User avatar
XMIT
[ XMIT ]

03 Jan 2021, 22:51

I guess you never fixed your M15?

User avatar
Damonskv

04 Jan 2021, 00:11

XMIT wrote:
03 Jan 2021, 22:51
I guess you never fixed your M15?
Nah :cry:

arcticfox

04 Jan 2021, 17:35

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to accumulate such an impressive collection?

headphone_jack

04 Jan 2021, 22:02

Amazing collection. How did you get the Unsaver numpad? I did hear rumors about a buyer in Russia buying the seller's other numpad that wasn't listed. Was that you?

User avatar
Damonskv

04 Jan 2021, 23:49

arcticfox wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 17:35
Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to accumulate such an impressive collection?

Idk, I started about 2012, but my collection was constantly changing

User avatar
Damonskv

04 Jan 2021, 23:50

headphone_jack wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 22:02
Amazing collection. How did you get the Unsaver numpad? I did hear rumors about a buyer in Russia buying the seller's other numpad that wasn't listed. Was that you?
I won the auction

headphone_jack

05 Jan 2021, 00:12

Damonskv wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 23:50
headphone_jack wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 22:02
Amazing collection. How did you get the Unsaver numpad? I did hear rumors about a buyer in Russia buying the seller's other numpad that wasn't listed. Was that you?
I won the auction
Really? As I recall the highest bidder pulled out and it was relisted.

kevinhou

05 Jan 2021, 00:28

Nice collection. How do you store THOSE keyboards? Are there any pictures?

User avatar
Weezer

05 Jan 2021, 00:29

headphone_jack wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 00:12
Damonskv wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 23:50
headphone_jack wrote:
04 Jan 2021, 22:02
Amazing collection. How did you get the Unsaver numpad? I did hear rumors about a buyer in Russia buying the seller's other numpad that wasn't listed. Was that you?
I won the auction
Really? As I recall the highest bidder pulled out and it was relisted.
There were two number pads. One was an auction and one was buy it now with neither being relisted.

User avatar
Damonskv

05 Jan 2021, 00:51

kevinhou wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 00:28
Nice collection. How do you store THOSE keyboards? Are there any pictures?
I bought a large pile of cases for cheap, from accessories for Makita perforators, they are ideal for large full size keyboards

Image
Image
Last edited by Damonskv on 05 Jan 2021, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.

kevinhou

05 Jan 2021, 01:07

Damonskv wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 00:51
kevinhou wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 00:28
Nice collection. How do you store THOSE keyboards? Are there any pictures?
I bought a large pile of cases for cheap, it's case from accessories for Makita perforators, they are ideal for large full size keyboards

Image
Is the case big enough to store your beamsping keyboard? :o

User avatar
Damonskv

05 Jan 2021, 01:09

kevinhou wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 01:07
Damonskv wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 00:51
kevinhou wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 00:28
Nice collection. How do you store THOSE keyboards? Are there any pictures?
I bought a large pile of cases for cheap, it's case from accessories for Makita perforators, they are ideal for large full size keyboards

Image
Is the case big enough to store your beamsping keyboard? :o
No, still not all put in these things, but most of them

arkanoid

05 Jan 2021, 01:15

Nice collection. What's your next target?

User avatar
Damonskv

05 Jan 2021, 11:01

arkanoid wrote:
05 Jan 2021, 01:15
Nice collection. What's your next target?
Well now I'm focused on the restorations and converting what i already have, and of course I am in a permanent search for knob for m15(not showed here, because it’s unfortunately in a sad state without this part)
Image

And also waiting for couple of things stuck in the mail, because of the covid

Shihatsu

07 Jan 2021, 00:15

I hate you!



j/k :D:D:D

mindgame

07 Jan 2021, 00:23

Shihatsu wrote:
07 Jan 2021, 00:15
I hate you!



j/k :D:D:D
For which board mostly ? ;)

fricked

09 Jan 2021, 17:59

i want to type on your keyboards

User avatar
Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

09 Jan 2021, 19:35

fricked wrote:
09 Jan 2021, 17:59
i want to type on your keyboards
same

User avatar
SneakyRobb
THINK

15 Jan 2021, 23:25

Would you be able to take images of the inside of your ibm model f numpad?

User avatar
Damonskv

19 Jan 2021, 11:27

added something that didn't come on time in last year

User avatar
Damonskv

19 Jan 2021, 11:37

SneakyRobb wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 23:25
Would you be able to take images of the inside of your ibm model f numpad?
I have not yet decided how I will convert it, when I start the process, then I will disassemble and make some photos

keikenhate

23 Jan 2021, 19:48

Im amazed by the topre collection, I had a lot through my hands, but never had the chance to get a juki nor a nissho...
No words, best collection i ever saw.

User avatar
Wazazaby

29 Jan 2021, 21:46

Not a bad collection :)

User avatar
Damonskv

30 Jan 2021, 08:57

Wazazaby wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 21:46
Not a bad collection :)
Thanks mate ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Gallery”