On sale NOW at kuritakey.store - Until December 1st
- Mitsumi Standard and Alps SKCC
- Supports Pro Micro or Pi Pico as MCU
- Preserves keyboard appearance with some smart cable chopping and re-use of the original 4p4c connector
- N-Key Rollover - through-hole or surface-mount diodes
- Supports ANSI mod (ANSI backslash, 2.25u right shift)
- QMK and VIA firmware (Pro Micro only for now, Pi Pico will use KMK until QMK is ported)
This PCB is designed to be unobtrusive as possible! It will ship in classic green and carries faithful markings copied from the SKCC version of the original PCB. Modern markings kept to an absolute minimum.