Soarers Macro Limitations

Tbernstein2368

02 Oct 2020, 17:40

Hello does anyone here have firm information on the amount of macro characters that can be stored in Soarers converter? I’ve created a few F Key macros on my M122 And keep getting an error that the macro block is too big.
Similar question if Soarers has limits like that any alternatives for something that will let me do more macro key characters?

sharktastica

02 Oct 2020, 18:03

I'm unsure what the macro limit per block is, but you could try separating the macros into their own macroblocks every so often as a quick fix. I encountered a similar issue when I was trying to make my entire 122's top function key row print email addresses. Separating them into their own macroblock (I put three or four macros per block) solved it.

Inxie

02 Oct 2020, 20:45

I think this depends on the capacity of the controller used. The tools (which you need to disable Defender on because it flips its rocker) that are included with the utility can tell you how much free space you have.

Tbernstein2368

04 Oct 2020, 21:48

sharktastica wrote:
02 Oct 2020, 18:03
I'm unsure what the macro limit per block is, but you could try separating the macros into their own macroblocks every so often as a quick fix. I encountered a similar issue when I was trying to make my entire 122's top function key row print email addresses. Separating them into their own macroblock (I put three or four macros per block) solved it.
Thank you for your help!

Return to “Keyboards”