|Part number||Apple M0110A|
|FCC ID||BCG5K5MACPLUSKBD (Alps version)|
|Manufacturer||Alps Electric, Mitsumi, SMK|
|Keyswitches||Alps SKCC series, SMK vintage linear, Mitsumi standard mechanical (plus latching equivalents)|
|Interface||Apple proprietary (not ADB)|
|Dimensions||395 × 145 × 62.5 mm (Alps, SMK)|
1240 g (Alps version)|
1230 g (SMK version)
|Years of production||1986–1990|
The Apple M0110A was the keyboard shipped with the Macintosh Plus.
Unlike its predecessor, the Apple M0110, it has a numeric key pad and cursor keys.
The protocol is an extended version of the one for the M0110, but the leads on the wire are not crossed, so a standard telephone cord can be used as a replacement or extension.
- Made by Alps in the US. Alps SKCC Tall Cream switches under the momentary keys, and Alps SKCC Lock under caps lock. The keycaps appear to be dye-sublimated.
- Mitumi (Japan)
- Made by Mitsumi in Japan. Mitsumi standard mechanical switches; Mitsumi standard mechanical lock under caps lock.
- Mitsumi (Malaysia)
- Made by Mitsumi in Malaysia; this is reported to be identical to the Japan-made version.
- Made by SMK in Taiwan. SMK vintage linear switches with an SMK lock switch under caps lock. Double-shot moulded keycaps.
The M0110A can be used with a modern computer, using:
- Hasu's M0110 to USB converter
Mitsumi version (Japan)
- Deskthority — Macintosh Plus Keyboard