The Deskthority wiki is dedicated to mechanical keyboards, mice and other human interface devices. The main focus is everything regarding quality (mechanical) keyboards. In the nature of a wiki, the content will be frequently and constantly under construction. Want to share your knowledge and help us create the best input device wiki? This wiki is part of the Deskthority forum - sign in with your forum account and start editing! There is no separate registration, and this is an open wiki. For discussions about the wiki, requests for higher wiki rights or changes/addons to the wiki engine, see the wiki subforum.
We currently have 1,495 articles, 14,003 pages and 37,911 edits.
Latest posts from the Deskthority wiki talk forum
- seebart (Fri, 26 May 2017 22:15:26 +0200) MrDuul wrote:I'll see what I can do.hPDYHAU.jpg
- scottc (Fri, 26 May 2017 21:54:01 +0200) MrDuul wrote:I'll see what I can do.What?
- MrDuul (Fri, 26 May 2017 21:45:03 +0200) I'll see what I can do.
- Daniel Beardsmore (Fri, 28 Apr 2017 01:35:19 +0200) It looks the same to me. I thought that was the annoying one, but it's not — there was another MD series switch with four terminals, and the owner failed to determine where the other two went to and then vanished.
- snuci (Fri, 28 Apr 2017 01:22:30 +0200) Okay, thanks. I'll take some more pics then. Is the Locking caps lock known? Looks Futaba like. Looks a little more "beefy" than the Futaba linear lock but maybe it's the angle.Commodore PET Caps Lock.JPG
- Daniel Beardsmore (Fri, 28 Apr 2017 01:08:41 +0200) I'm not aware that they have a name as they're undocumented.
- snuci (Fri, 28 Apr 2017 00:28:04 +0200) I know these are Mitsumi but what are these called? I can't seem to find them in the wiki. These are from a Commodore PET.Commodore PET.JPG
- seebart (Sat, 22 Apr 2017 13:51:23 +0200) BTW Wodan created this page on 15. November 2016:wiki/IBM_Personal_Computer_keyboardwiki-talk-f33/ibm-buckling-spring-keyboard-t14587.html?hilit=wiki#p337261
- Chyros (Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:38 +0200) snuci wrote:I always found it odd that the IBM PC XT keyboard wasn't there with a bit of a write up and a picture that would then lead to the full page on it. On quick glance, it looked like it was missing.I missed it too at first.
- snuci (Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:30:22 +0200) Gotta put this up too. No time today or tomorrow.IBM Model M 1392366 (Came with an IBM RT 6151)IMG_2115.JPGIMG_2116.JPGIMG_2117.JPGIMG_2118.JPG